Front Plates?

papaalex

:
'07 CX-7 GT FWD
Hello to all, im new here & this is my 1st posting... My wife & I are planning to join the bandwagon of the proud & rare breed of CX7 owners.. Just a bit of question though, i noticed that during our visit at the Mazda car lot some CX7's have a sort of harness in the front bumper where you place your plates on while other stocks have just the plain bumper with a little indentation where the plates are supposed to be placed (there's not even holes on it to screw the plates on)..

I live here in TX & i want to know if its really the "law" to have your plates in front.:confused: Coz for me i prefer it just on the back..

Yes, my hubby is from TX and he said the the state law is to have the plates on both the front and back of the car.

it's the law here too, but i haven't had a front plate on the front of any of my cars in 14 years and i've only been pulled over and given a ticket for it once...and that was like 10 years ago...front plates blow...

Law here too. Considering I'm already illegal on my tint I don't think I'll take the chance of having no plate on the front of the car. Plus, it would seriously stress my husband out... as it is he's afraid of cops.

**** cops who bust balls over BS like tint and no front plate. why is your husband scared of the police...?

Back