friends is over

Togan

My Blueberry Pie P5
Contributor
:
2010 M3 GT SPORT
after 10 years of fun sitcoms theyre gone now.. i got really emotional...

**** friends................"how many of us have them, friends. ones we can depend on....."

sorry

i wanted to punch my tv after watching it for 3mins. even frasier was better than friends.

friends wasnt too bad.. I woulda actually payed attention to it if the girls were hotter.. jennifer aniston's damn hot, but the other two needed to go.

The show sucked for the last 3-4 years. Its not anything worth remembering, like say Seinfeld, or Cheers. I was a bit young for it, but man, I saw a "The Wonder Years" rerun last night, and I forgot what a great show that was.

Chris

I LOVE FRIENDS! I am not ashamed to say it I love that show, I could watch it for hours upon end, I will buy the DVDs, I didn't think this last season was all that bad, I love Friends. I thought the last episode was going to be much more sad but it worked. My question is what's going to take it's time slot. Even for those who don't like the show it was an advertising powerhouse and will pose some pretty tough shoes to fill.

Last edited:
She shoulda gone to Paris, **** em all. I never liked ya anyway. Seinfeld was much sadder to watch go.

clownphish said:
My question is what's going to take it's time slot.
I believe "joey"(i think that's the name of it) will take it's time slot. It's a spinoff of "friends".

Also, did anyone watch "friends watching 'friends' ". It was on tv land. For those that don't know, it was tv land staffers watching the "friends" finale. It was hilarious, from what I saw.

Back