Friday Nights is back August 21st.

Xmax

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6, 1993 Nissan 240sx
Friday Night Lights IS BACK!

fnl3.jpg

Friday Night Lights is a monthly Car event. Started in 2007, it's been expanded to various clubs and forums and now an exclusive event for the new e-zine/blog ChicagoJDM. Everyone is welcome to FNL and all kinds of cars are encouraged to attend.

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: Friday August 21

What:
Meet, food, parking lot pimp, cruise, photoshoot, etc.

When: Friday August 21

Time: 8:00pm

Where:
Nana's Hot Dogs
(in Between Marcus Theater and Food Harbor)
1465 W. Lake St.
Addison, IL

MAZDATEAM PRE-MEET (right down the street)
Culver's @ 6:30 pm
1347 W Lake St
Addison, IL 60101-1836

Plan on getting to Nana's between 8-10:00pm. We will be then be
leaving Harry's right around 10:00 pm for a cruise to the city. Awesome location promised, capable of holding 50+ cars!

*Anti-Asshatery!
*Slammed Car Safe!
*n00b Friendly!
*hard parking encouraged!
*low probability of cop harassment!

**COME EARLY for a good spot... 250-300 cars last month in attendance!**

Shot before the cruise downtown.

img_3253.jpg

And after some of them got downtown.

img_3275.jpg

img_3276.jpg

If anyone here is going on the cruise. Please take a look at the guidelines of the meet/cruise. We want to make sure this is a fun and safe event for all.

Hopefully I could make it to this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deffinately was a good time. I'll most likely pass on the cruise portion this time. Maybe we can do our own cruise, cuz the one to soldier field was not worth it IMO.

I'm in! We can do an early meet, drive in together and park close to the exit. That way we all leave together, someone needs to bring cones to hold spots for the late people.

I'M IN! my car is in the middle pic! are there more pics from last time up somewhere? also, do you know where we are cruising? i wasn't really digging where we went last time.

also, added to the meet calender.

I should be at this one. The wife is taking the kid to see some family out of state so hopefully I can get back from ohare by there

I'm in! We can do an early meet, drive in together and park close to the exit. That way we all leave together, someone needs to bring cones to hold spots for the late people.

Cones? I will be bringing dead hookers to hold parking spots.

Back