FREE!!!! ????????????????- Pay it Forward (READ POST #1 FIRST!)

In keeping with the generous spirit of ghetto waggon's original thread, here is version II.

For the new people to the thread: What we are trying to accomplish here is a place to come and get an item for free (or shipping cost) and in turn you offer up something in equal value to the community. This is not a TRADE thread. If you want what is up for grabs then you claim that and put up what you have up for grabs.

Version I was getting a little cluttered and confusing. Here is what we are going to keep as "rules" for this thread.

Rule updates made by: evilmonkeyMSP

- Only one offering at a time can be available. (if you have tons of things you would like to give away regardless of taking what is available, by all means, start your own thread :) ) If more than one item is posted I (evilmonkeyMSP) will delete the post and PM the member to hold off.

- No "dibs" to search for something to put up. The first person with something to offer up in exchange gets the current item up and cannot back out once they have taken the previous item (especially if that item has already been shipped to them)

- A picture of the item would be nice but a proper forum pic will only be required if money is exchanging hands (ie: Shipping).

- If an item does not go after 1 full week it will be taken off and someone else can offer something new.

- The next item offered cannot be put up/taken until the previous offer is confirmed to be going to the person who requested it.

For example: Poster #1 puts up spark plugs and poster # 2 wants them and in turn offers up a mazda shirt in turn. Until Poster #1 aknowledges that Poster #2 is getting the spark plugs Poster #2's item cannot be taken.

- The item replacing an item that is being taken should be relatively equal in value. If you need to offer multiple items to replace the one you are taking, this can be done. No trading a turbo in exchange for a mazda pen (evil).

This is hopefully to help keep things less confusing.

We want to keep this going for as long as possible. I will try and monitor the thread as much as possible, and evilmonkeyMSP will moderate as needed.

Current Item up for grabs:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4723258&postcount=1909

Last edited by a moderator:
A buddy of mine from Austin has informed me that his girlfriend has an 03 dx so he's got first shot at picking thru my inventory of small accessories so for the moment. Whatchall got out there? Let's hear it, let's see it.(cars parts that is)

so, where are we? whats up for grabs? still the shift knob? (from the first post)

i have something that i just took out of my car, just want to know what we are up to - i don't want to let this die!!!

Not sure if I ever had them on much more than to check if they both worked since they are brights but they only rode around in the housings for maybe a couple of weeks until I got some other ones. Just picture mardi gras purple bulbs. I can get a pic at some point after work if you're really interested in them. Or we can just go forward with your item.............

That's what's kinda tweaked about this thread. Pay it forward is giving it without expecting something in return & then it just becomes a trade thread kinda & everyone is hesitant based on what they wanna get in return then I want to do that too then it's just awkward & it doesn't just flow, ya know. That being said I still have these bulbs that my friend won't need for his sedan so if that's where we are then I'll go grab a pic of them for reference even tho no money will change hands for these & they're just here for the taking if someone wants to use them because I'm not & am not looking for anything in return so there you have it........(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs)(boobs) HEADLIGHTS 4 U

Last edited:
i'm not looking to trade you for the bulbs, i just want to make sure i'm not just giving stuff away.

so, i'll take your "mardi-gras" bulbs, and put up my recently removed OBX (ebay) short shifter. if any one wants pictures, let me know.

I will take the short shifter for sure let me go through my grab bag of goodies and see what i got to put up. Off the top of my head i have AWR manual mount inserts for their front mount, Mazda3 shift knob, White delrin "mazdaspeed" (ebay) shift knob, Stock MP5,MP3, MSP fog light bulbs, some stickers....like i said need to look through what i have sitting around

I'm bustin out the camera for motor mounts so I'll get pics of the bulbs too. Sorry, been spinnin up a new fleet of computers & doing the holiday wknd thing so I'll get all caught up today on this stuff.

I have a black leather momo shift knob, its who ever wants it.
pics?

I will take the short shifter for sure let me go through my grab bag of goodies and see what i got to put up. Off the top of my head i have AWR manual mount inserts for their front mount, Mazda3 shift knob, White delrin "mazdaspeed" (ebay) shift knob, Stock MP5,MP3, MSP fog light bulbs, some stickers....like i said need to look through what i have sitting around
Have any zoom-zoom or mazdaspeed decals?

purple bulbs!! WOOT!!!

let's do it - i'll send you a pm shortly.....

Shadow102 - send me a pm with your address for the shifter, then its up to you to post someting new.

Well i guess its up to me to offer stuff up. I got the zoom zoom black vinyl, mazda 3 manual shift knob, "mazdaspeed" white delrin shift knob, and a mazdaspeed stock strut bar (no brackets). Pick one and offer up something new

Back