Fox Marketing Mazda 3 BASF Painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great looking car, that body kit is awesome. I'm not digging that color at all though. :-/

Last edited:
smo0f said:
you're a honda emblem, vtech sticker, and huge wing short of a ricer. also, you don't drive a mazdaspeed, no reason to have a mazdaspeed decal.

Sorry dude, u r SO wrong about that, IMO ofc.(enguard)
I don't sport any decals myself, but I like it when done tastefully.

I think it looks REALLY good.
I also agree with Lt Dan, I'm in the Mazdaspeed Motorsports program myself. I think that Mazda's commitment to the enthusiast is what makes them unique.
There was an article in a recent Autoweek about this.

jesus the lip on those rims is sick holy shiznit. nice car tho im likin it alot that mustve been a fortune tho to get done.

The color reminds me of when may son got sick in the back seat. (puke) < Notice color is accurate.

I like the kit.

nice wide body fender arch

FoxMarketing said:
Team,

Just got the car back today from R&B Custom Auto Body in Philly, PA (www.rbcustomauto.com). The paint job is PERFECT, these guys are the s***!!! The color is BASF Verde Ithaca (Lime with Yellowish Gold Pearl). This BASF paint is 3 stage so you have to know what you are doing to make it come out right and Bumpka at R&B nailed it! I drove home from Philly back to my house in York, PA (1.5hr) with NO PROBLEMS! Car looks just sick in person and took by a Mazda dealer on the way home and they where flipping out and LOVED it. Here are the shots you guys and gals have been looking for, and I finally have my car close to being complete.

Front Shot:
DSCF0721.JPG

Head on Shot:
DSCF0724.JPG

Side Shot:
DSCF0727.JPG

Rear:
DSCF0735.JPG

Rear Close:
DSCF0730.JPG

****Find Hot Colors like this one on this Mazda 3 at www.carizzmacolors.com ********

hey my friend so your fender wide body is done by which workshop as very cool !

What I like:
The color because it's my favorite color how bout some pics of the pearl
The wheels but for the sake of my respect they better not be rubbing on some fenders behind those fattys

What I don't like:
Mostly the kit, not the way it looks I like that, it has too many pieces. The whole kit can be made in just three pieces that way you aren't adding unnecessary body seams. The one behind the rear door is the one that is wierd to me.

Is anybody else just seeing the path to the image and not the image? I am just seeing something like :
Front Shot:
[--mg]-------**********************/gallery/albums/userpics/20640/DSCF0721.JPG[/img]

I like this paint job more, obviously not being into those "loud" colors on a car, the green looks nice and all just not my tatse, now thise white and black one would be just pimp with the same WB kit.

Latest posts

Back