forum not acceptable?

forum forum forum, maybe its just you? i noticed someone elses avatar text had some ******* in it earlier

click on members at the top, click on advanced search, then sort by posts in ascending order!!

wait a minute, i can put forum on my avatar!!

well I was able to edit yours in the admin cp?
but I'm not sure if it's a censored word. it might have been at one point cause someone was having fun with the censor option.. GRRR.. let me know if it persists.

Nice Flash Sig, Razor. Think you could set me up wtih one? Wouldn't be much to write in it tho lol...

im sure i could enry...if you change my forum name to 1BADWGN (without losing my post count lol) and fix my damn donation spot AGAIN :)
but yea, seriously i got you covered...even though im charging people for the flash ones cause they take awhile, i want you to save your money for the forums :) just give me a bit cause im a bit backed up right now...but email me the pics and mods you want to check out my sig thread in this section for more info

Last edited:
I have a suggestion.. make kthe whole image a link, not just "appearance". Using the clit on this laptop it's really hard to hit small links like that.

PS-I know you guys are jealous of my rotating avatar title. Notice how it is different even on the same page. :D

enry said:
I have a suggestion.. make kthe whole image a link, not just "appearance". Using the clit on this laptop it's really hard to hit small links like that.

not a bad idea, ill change it when i change my name to 1BADWGN ahem

Pretty cool. I am envious with fury and other things of that sort.

Edit: How do you do that? Is it possible to do it with pictures? I wanted to do that with pictures in my sig and get a few different banners and they would be random.

Last edited:
enry said:

Your laptop has a clit? Whoa......what company makes that?:D

I can't help but giggle or smile everytime I see that damn dancing hitler stick figure... what on earth possessed you to do something that silly?

Rule 097
Enough... is never enough

Rule 116
There's always a catch.

Rule 041
Profit is its own reward.

Rule 008
Small print leads to large risk.

Rule 025
There's always a way out.

Rule 242
More is good... all is better.