forge bpv version 2

tuOdekcalB

:
09 Mazdaspeed 3
Is the sound different on the forge bvp version 2? I used to have version 1 with the ping/swords clashing noise. Read reviews saying how this one is more of a pshht but that was installed on a cx-7. Anyone using the version 2?

I'm not entirely certain if it's a Gen 2, but I just got my Forge BPV a few weeks back from Corksport (Part#FMDVMAZ3, says Gen-6-452-1 under the package barcode).

Anyway, coupled with the Corksport Power Series Intake on my MS3, the valve makes more of a coughing sort of noise than anything else. It almost makes me think of dog sneeze. The valve noise isn't nearly as prominent as the intake sucking sound that precedes it.

Is the sound different on the forge bvp version 2? I used to have version 1 with the ping/swords clashing noise. Read reviews saying how this one is more of a pshht but that was installed on a cx-7. Anyone using the version 2?

I had a version 2, and no ping/swords. Just a whoosh when it releases. It sounded nice, but I decided to go back to my stocker for now, and spend the money on other parts.

was the forge verson 2 woosh loud? I have a turbosmart SU by pass valve, and its more quiet than the stock valve. My intake/inlet's loud as s***, my exhaust loud as s***, and my by pass valve sounds like its on mute. I want some noise, wondering if the Forge will fix this. I had the forge version 1 and hated the sound.

Get a VER 1 used, Inexpensive, I have it and like the nosie it makes, Little loud but
nice.

Don't a lot of people say that the noise changed on their BPV after installing a TIP?

yes mine changed a ton after the TIP. its more of a woosh but still has a little ping at the end i guess. I kind of missed the old noise but im starting to like the new sound too.

Version 2 just sounds a little bit louder then the stock one (after adding a CAI). I still prefer V1

A little late to the party, but I installed a version 2 Forge. With a Cobb SRI and stock turbo inlet, it is pretty loud. Has a nice psssssshhhht, at least at anything over light cruising. Light cruising, it is barely noticeable. On 20 PSI, it sounds like a beast.

I prefer the sound of pressure releasing to the sound of the ping though.

I am selling my turbosmart S.U. by pass valve and going to purchase a forge v2. Anyone want my bpv??

Latest posts

Back