for us younger kids: you're a 90's kid

This list is missing an important item:

"Genesis does what Nintendon't!"

Goddamn. I remember when the Genesis 6 button control pad was rumored on gaming magazines. That's when you knew that Street Fighter was headed to the Genesis!

feel free to add to it.

Last edited:

I remember that song to raise the dragon zord!

any body remember laser discs? You know thos vynal sized cds? I remember they were the s*** when I was in school. my elementery school had an encyclopodia set of them.. lol

damn man i'm definitely a 90's kid. i related to 95% of that list and i didnt even come to the US until i was 14

this is more of a "you were a kid in the 80's and a teen in the early 90's list" except for the power rangers s***.

Light Bright, Light Bright, Turn on the magic of shining Light!

capt planet he's our hero, going to take polution down to zero...

when our powers combine...!!!

i didnt really watch power rangers. more like voltron, he-man, thundercats, transformers, and tmnt at some point

when hotwheels had paint that would change if you put the car in a freezer or in warm water...
when you had metal tonka trucks...
when eveyone and their mom had nikes...
when there were boybands...
when 56k + 2gig hd was amazing.
when real cars were good.

man, pogs were the s***!

playing Scorched Earth on your 486 and when you were done dialing into your friend's BBS on your 300 baud modem and then signing into your Prodigy account on your monochrome monitor\

Awesome, this is the first one of those posts i've seen that I can relate to. Good find :)

Some of it was before me or I was like 3 or 4 cuz I'm only 18.

My favorite one on there is the one that just says "Captain Planet"

Back