For those who say not to buy stuff off eBay...

Hi Haters! I just won an auction for a brand new Steed Speed Manifold for the car, at a price i just couldn't give up... $355 shipped! (silly) These puppies go for over $800 in some places... I think it was a steal. More info when this story develops!

Speed.jpg

yeah he also totally scrapped that design cuz it was losing power on some cars...lolz pwned

You're not the brightest bulb in the box are ya?

"Ebay-Haters" are usually talking about low rent, no name, low quality automotive parts, with no warranty, or company to back it up. No one says not to buy name brand products off of ebay.

I too looked into this on ebay...then the seller informed me that this wasnt the same manifold they were planing to sell for the higher price. these were just a batch that they didnt like and choose to sell em cheap. I would assume the performance wasnt up to par,so why not sell em to some smart ebay shoppers instead(beer)

oh ebay can be kickass for sure..if you go after name brand stuff and make sure the seller has positive feedback and its all legit then ebay is the way to go on alot of stuff no doubt. I paid 300 bucks on pair of 1000 dollar mb quart q series components before and they were amazing in my car..glad I saved that money. I just think for the most part people when they refer to dont buy ebay ios the hand me down products that you never see anywhere else but ebay..like jimmy the crackhead made a fmic out of bearcans in his garage and sells it for dirtcheap and advertises it as awesome FMIC for the mazdaspeed 3!! 50 hp gains!!..buy now!!...and people do...thats just stupid...its all what you make of it..you gotta be careful of the stupid stuff but other than that ebay is a soild choice for buying and selling.

is that an actual picture? it sure doesn't look like it to me. That alone would be enough to send me running for the hills.

theres definitly snags on ebay, good buys here and there and when those opportunity comes i'm jumping on it, i bought ebiach pro springs for 200 shipped when they usually go for 280 (for my old car). it was the real deal and i was lucky so i'm a none hater here :D

Back