For the Consideration of the Community: Introducing...

I need more information about this run too.

I'll be posting something under the meets section/MD section on the Drag Strip near my house (75-80 Dragway) opening back up. Might be a good spring meet opportunity!

That is sick man, great find!! I say do some power mods but stay away from the MBC, stock boost is killer for a daily, some small thing can be done without messing with boost :)

Enjoy it man, wish I still had mine, maybe one day!

another MSP in MD, YES! Are you gonna bring her for the philly cheeseteak run?

I just saw taht PCR thing. haha, and i might make it to that, well later on that night, Going to the TST Sonic meet :D Its going to have a big turnout this year from what I heard haha.

BUT Anyways, welcome to the MSP family :p

I'll be posting something under the meets section/MD section on the Drag Strip near my house (75-80 Dragway) opening back up. Might be a good spring meet opportunity!

go to the mazda meets and events in my sig, there is a link on that for the cheeseteak run, if you want to organize a meet at teh dragstrip post in that thread to so I can add it to the list

congrats! damn texas lol i thought Cincinnati was a haul from pittsburgh.. i just got one about a week ago..

Been thinking about different springs (I have a set of unused iONs which came with the car, but I hear they're stiff) and haven't decided what's gonna give me the best blend of performance and confort. I liked my old Espelir's, but I hear they're not so good for auto-x... I dunno yet.

Eibach Pro-Kit. Low enough to look good, stiff enough to handle, but still quite good on a daily driver.

Good lookin msp.

If you are into keeping it simple. I would go with SMIC, Hardpipes, upgraded bpv, intake, SS AFC, AEM WB, an EBC, New Radio if it doesn't have one, eibach prokit, SS, kartboy shifter bushing, MMs, and thats about it. You will have a fun daily driver, and it wont have burned a hole in your pocket, as well as be reliable.

If you get an intake you will hear the turkey, i reccomend the Boostsciences reflex diverter valve as a good replacement for the stock bpv. not loud, stealthy and it is recirculated. Get's rid of the turkey as long as you put a 1" nipple on the hotpipe and on the air intake. if you go this route i could tell you/show how to have it set up or you can ask 505zoom

if you wanna keep it simple i would just do smic, hotpipe, intake and eibach sportlines.

Good lookin msp.

If you are into keeping it simple. I would go with SMIC, Hardpipes, upgraded bpv, intake, SS AFC, AEM WB, an EBC, New Radio if it doesn't have one, eibach prokit, SS, kartboy shifter bushing, MMs, and thats about it. You will have a fun daily driver, and it wont have burned a hole in your pocket, as well as be reliable.

Wow, good list of mods there. I'm gonna probably go with the SMIC and a hard hotpipe for now and see how that does. Probably an intake shortly after. Its got a new radio already and the AWR front mount in it. I need to put the rear MM in sometime.

I'll think about the electronic gizmos, but that's even more hardcore than I would really want to go.

Thanks for the list though!

If you get an intake you will hear the turkey, i reccomend the Boostsciences reflex diverter valve as a good replacement for the stock bpv. not loud, stealthy and it is recirculated. Get's rid of the turkey as long as you put a 1" nipple on the hotpipe and on the air intake. if you go this route i could tell you/show how to have it set up or you can ask 505zoom

I just want it to 'look' stealthy, but I don't mind hearing the turkey. I catch it once in a while when I'm driving through town. Makes me smile (silly)

all that stuff about the turkey being bad is a myth anyway. just drive your car and enjoy it. i've had mine for 2.5 years and no problems so far.

Yeah, I heard about them repaving it. I think it opens April 1st. I first thought it was just so Motorweek could shoot another season there.

See ya on Wednesday :)

Yeah, I heard about them repaving it. I think it opens April 1st. I first thought it was just so Motorweek could shoot another season there.

See ya on Wednesday :)

April 3rd is the official re-opening date. I'll be there and I'm trying to get a meet together there on Sunday. Check out my thread in the meets section.

all that stuff about the turkey being bad is a myth anyway. just drive your car and enjoy it. i've had mine for 2.5 years and no problems so far.

I know it is not bad it just got annoying for me

Back