FOR SALE: 2001 MP3 - - - Yellow - - - 95K Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
SOLD ___ SOLD ___ SOLD 2001 Mazda MP3 --- 95,000 miles --- Excellent Condition --- $5,250 or Offer

I am listing this for a friend. Denny owns and runs one of the most highly respected body & paint shops in Portland's east county. He received this MP3 after its owner ran it into a pole head-on. The insurance company totaled it, but Denny knew that the damage was limited to body parts; no frame damage, so he bought it from the insurance company and restored it. Because it was acquired from the insurance company, Oregon law says it must be sold on a "salvage title".

Denny replaced the front bumper, grilles, hood, and fenders, as well as the radiator and front support bracket. All replacement parts are oem Mazda.
Wheels are straight but could use some polishing. Tires are Bridgestones and have good tread. Denny has rubbed out the entire paint job and it looks exceptional for a 9 year old car. The body panels are very straight; no door dings at all. There is one small dent just forward of the right rear tire (see pic). The interior is very clean with no damage to upholstery. The motor was maintained well by the previous owner, whose father runs an auto service business.

Please PM if interested; I will answer any questions I can.
mp3b.jpg

mp3a.jpg

mp3c.jpg

mp3d.jpg

mp3e.jpg

mp3k.jpg

mp3f.jpg

mp3g.jpg

mp3i.jpg

mp3j.jpg

mp3h.jpg

Last edited:
cute mp3

bump

oh, you might want to move this to the Cars for Sale thread, or ask a mod to do so.

Last edited:
Wow, looks super clean. well worth $5k if you ask me. Is the label-maker mileage printout below the odometer for oil change reminders? Haha

lets do 5250 shipped. lets go. now

then FS: MSP hahaha

Last edited:
Let me know if you want this moved.

I've never tried to sell a car here before, so I respect your opinion as to where the listing should be. However, it has had 240+ views in 24 hours so it is def getting looked at now...

I've never tried to sell a car here before, so I respect your opinion as to where the listing should be. However, it has had 240+ views in 24 hours so it is def getting looked at now...
I wasn't offering any opinions, only offering to help.

I moved it.. my bet is you'll get more audience lookin for a car here... most of the people in the Protege parts section already have one. If you want it moved back feel free to let one of us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back