Foglight delete grilles

dharman

Are the foglight delete grilles the same for the P5 as they are for the MSP? I have a cracked foglight currently and am thinking of just upgrading to HID's and saying screw it to the fogs all together. It's the second one I have had crack and instead of paying $ 170 for a single fog I can put in HID's into my main headlights for $ 300. Funds in Canadian.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'd say no - the fog delete grills snap into place in the msp lip because the foglight holes on the msp lip and a bit smaller than the stock p5 bumper. I don't think they would fill the entire hole of the stock p5 bumper.

another solution would be to buy a single foglight off ebay for cheaper and then purchase rockblocker or some type of protection to keep your foglights from cracking...

Look in the FS section, just scored a set for my 2 cracked lense ones recently.

dharman said:
Are the foglight delete grilles the same for the P5 as they are for the MSP? I have a cracked foglight currently and am thinking of just upgrading to HID's and saying screw it to the fogs all together. It's the second one I have had crack and instead of paying $ 170 for a single fog I can put in HID's into my main headlights for $ 300. Funds in Canadian.

see if this link works for you:
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...fo&PartID=377484&siteid=214264&catalogid=4010

$40USD for both fog delete grilles for the P5.

And no, the MSP and P5 ones are different. I don't remember what the part numbers are for the fog delete grilles, from my reading I think they were available as an option or somethin on the P5 in Canada.

Pics courtesy of Pyr0tek:
IM000117_resize.JPG

IM000118_resize.JPG

IM000123_resize.JPG

Back