Fog light lens cracked

mixmasterlove

Contributor
I was washing my car and noticed that one of the fog light lens' were cracked and the bulb also broke inside.... SOB. Started pricing out the lens and it looks like I have to buy the whole assembly for $72+, gonna have to call the dealer on Monday.

You can regularly find the same reflector housing used by RX-8s (and a few other Mazda's) for sale for less than $30 each. Used though.

The plastic surround is different. Just unscrew the adjustment bolts and slap it right onto your preexisting unit.

You can regularly find the same reflector housing used by RX-8s (and a few other Mazda's) for sale for less than $30 each. Used though.

The plastic surround is different. Just unscrew the adjustment bolts and slap it right onto your preexisting unit.

Thanks for the response... you think the lens would be the same and that the h11 bulb would fit ??

Same housing (including lens), same internals, same bulb (H11).
Thanks again..... any years in particular? Again I appreciate your help thus far.... I still can't believe that is a straight crack across the glass, ala the windshield problem some members have been having

2004-2008 RX-8. I believe 2003-2007 Mazda6, 2004-2006 Mazda3, and first series CX-7 foglights. The NC Miata also used the same foglight. Search on ebay and you will see exactly what I mean.

Back