Fmic From Ebay Is ON here are the pics!!!

We should all chip in and get this guy one of these:

Uvex-Fire-Suit.jpg

muahahhaha.

I love how OP's never have the stomach to surface. Just picture him dancing in flames like this.

lol "JDM Turbo Front Mount Intercooler"
"Light weight designed. Made of Aluminum.(Increase 10-20 HP)"

you have to be a tool to buy a kit like that

i bet the kit works fine but im sure the quality of welds are (piss) at best. the inner weld is probably leaking all over the inside of the pipe and such. lol. its just not a kit that would last like a greddy or turboxs or the new pg kit or something.

i bet the kit works fine but im sure the quality of welds are (piss) at best. the inner weld is probably leaking all over the inside of the pipe and such. lol. its just not a kit that would last like a greddy or turboxs or the new pg kit or something.

I was referring to you buying the kit because of the price. if you read the descriptions and details of the kit you would see the guy just threw s*** together to make a quick dollar or two, and probably has no idea what he is talking about. light weight design using aluminum adds 10-20 hp now?

TURBO INTERCOOLER PIPPING KIT W/ PREWELDED RS-TYPE/TYPE-S BLOW OFF VALVE ADAPTER FLANGE

* Intercooler Piping are CNC Machine Mandrel Bent (Jp Design)
* Made From High Quality 6061 Aluminum Material with Chrome finish.
* Extra Thick Piping and Increased Air Flow
* Light weight design. Made from Aluminum.(Increase 10-20 HP).
* All TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum.
* PSi Drop under 0.2. Other Intercooler usually drop 10Psi Some are More.
* Comes with 7x 2.5" Straight Pipes, Angled Pipes and also an L shaped Pipe with a welded Flange

* JDM 28"x7"x2.5" Turbo Front Mount Intercooler
* Tube & Fin Design
* Light weight designed. Made of Aluminum.(Increase 10-20 HP).
* Max PSi is 30 Up to 400HP
* Core Size: 21"x7.5" with 2.5" Inlet and Outlets

Vehicle Apllication:

* Car Model in the Title **Modifications required**

Installation Difficulty:

* Professional Installation Suggested
* If instruction is included, we will list ABOVE with item info.
* NOTE: All of turbo parts and accessories do need to modification in order to fits perfectly. Otherwise we will list ABOVE.

lol. the description is quite funny. to someone who wants a front mount and has hardly a clue it sounds good. to you and I its a joke. how many times does he say aluminum in that diddle? lol. i think it might be made of some sort of metal....aluminum? hmm....

lol and its not "Piping" its "Pipping", as well as "All of turbo parts and accessories do need to modification in order to fits perfectly."

lol and its not "Piping" its "Pipping"

(saved before he edit's)

you fail 3rd grade. lol

piping
Noun
1. a system of pipes
2. a string of icing or cream used to decorate cakes and desserts
3. a thin strip of covered cord or material, used to edge hems or cushions
4. the sound of a pipe or bagpipes
5. a shrill voice or whistling sound: a dove's cool piping

(saved before he edit's)

you fail 3rd grade. lol

piping
Noun
1. a system of pipes

(saved before he edits)

you fail common sense.lol

he just copied that from the description,so......

common sense
something you dont have
1.paying attention
2.reading
3.putting 2 and 2 together

(hand)

(saved before he edit's)

you fail 3rd grade. lol

piping
Noun
1. a system of pipes

epic-fail.jpg

(evil)

(saved before he edits)

you fail common sense.lol

he just copied that from the description,so......

common sense
something you dont have
1.paying attention
2.reading
3.putting 2 and 2 together

(hand)

Actually the way I read it.... the eBay thing says "piping" and he was saying it's not "piping" it's "pipping", as if to correct the eBay spelling?........ (eek2)

On another note, that IS the FMIC that is featured in this thread, he asked about it on another thread.

The best part about that FMIC is that I came across it searching for Mazdaspeed6 stuff on ebay. I emailed the guy asking if he's test fitted the pipes on a speed3/speed6. He said no, so then I asked how can he say it fits. and he replies "it fits with modification". I replied "yes, a lot of modification, in which most of the pipes that come with your kit won't suffice properly without cutting/welding those themselves. and I checked the dimensions of the core.... it doesn't properly fit the speed vehicles.

At best this is a "universal kit" that can probably fit a wide range of cars (especially with open mouths in the front bumper) but most cars that are hindered by braces/etc like the speed3 and speed6 it won't fit. Hence why not many companies are making FMIC setups for the speed3/6

he made fun of pipping lol

TURBO INTERCOOLER PIPPING KIT W/ PREWELDED RS-TYPE/TYPE-S BLOW OFF VALVE ADAPTER FLANGE

* Intercooler Piping are CNC Machine Mandrel Bent (Jp Design)
* Made From High Quality 6061 Aluminum Material with Chrome finish.
* Extra Thick Piping and Increased Air Flow
* Light weight design. Made from Aluminum.(Increase 10-20 HP).
* Comes with 7x 2.5" Straight Pipes, Angled Pipes and also an L shaped Pipe with a welded Flange

he just put together the sentence as in (Bill):" Idiot, I've been trying to tell you, it fits with modifications"
(Tom) " Yeah, ALOT of mods, you shouldn't be selling this SCUMBAG!, and another thing you shmuck...you need to learn how to spell"
(Bill)Yes, I can spell!
(Tom)Yeah?? Spell the word piping!"
(Bill) "P-I-P...."
(Tom) "Oh shut the hell up you tool, its piping not pipping!!!!"
(Bill) "Oh"

Last edited:
Actually the way I read it.... the eBay thing says "piping" and he was saying it's not "piping" it's "pipping", as if to correct the eBay spelling?........ (eek2)

On another note, that IS the FMIC that is featured in this thread, he asked about it on another thread.

The best part about that FMIC is that I came across it searching for Mazdaspeed6 stuff on ebay. I emailed the guy asking if he's test fitted the pipes on a speed3/speed6. He said no, so then I asked how can he say it fits. and he replies "it fits with modification". I replied "yes, a lot of modification, in which most of the pipes that come with your kit won't suffice properly without cutting/welding those themselves. and I checked the dimensions of the core.... it doesn't properly fit the speed vehicles.

At best this is a "universal kit" that can probably fit a wide range of cars (especially with open mouths in the front bumper) but most cars that are hindered by braces/etc like the speed3 and speed6 it won't fit. Hence why not many companies are making FMIC setups for the speed3/6

(uhm) no, the ebay thing says pipping, i jokingly said its no longer piping, but pipping (smash) get it yet?

Back