Fitment help. From my Evo to a CX-5?

Most likely will poke some out, but it should fit. I have 20x9.25x36. You should use, one of those wheel calculators.
Yours is 38, so 2MM more out from the suspention parts, then mine. It shouldn't have rubbing issues.
But it will stick out almost 3/4" more then mine. look at the pictures above. You could have stratched tires, though.

Most likely will poke some out, but it should fit. I have 20x9.25x36. You should use, one of those wheel calculators.
Yours is 38, so 2MM more out from the suspention parts, then mine. It shouldn't have rubbing issues.
But it will stick out almost 3/4" more then mine. look at the pictures above. You could have stratched tires, though.

Are you lowered as well. I dont wanna drop 3-4 grand and have issues lol

I'm lowered, with CS springs(3-1/4" drop).
You should ask a professional shop, what they think.
I say that it will fit, but it will poke quite a bit(maybe it will look ugly).
From where are you buying these wheels? Ask them as well.

I'm lowered, with CS springs(3-1/4" drop).
You should ask a professional shop, what they think.
I say that it will fit, but it will poke quite a bit(maybe it will look ugly).
That is the only available wheel size, that they have?
From where are you buying these wheels? Ask them as well.

Check out the willtheyfit.com calculator, it helps a ton. Oem 19" wheel is 19x7 ET 50 for reference (plus whatever tire you have on it). If you are on h&r you can be a little more liberal with poke on a 20" wheel with a max width of 10 (if that's your thing). Anything lower (c/s, coilovers) you'll need to consider wheel/tire offset. To avoid rubbing and hitting the fender.

235/45/20. Running a bit of a stretch, because I did not want to have issues at front, with the fender lip. Inside(turned) is just a finger thickness left, before it would touch the inner liner.

Back