Fish Sausage

peepsalot

Contributor
:
Black 03 MSP
No, seriously, why haven't I ever seen this. I am just sitting here really hungry and for some reason this popped into my head. Has anyone had fish sausage before or seen it even? You could dip it in tartar sauce instead of mustard, lol.

fish balls aren't really sausage consistancy though... hahahahaha this could be the most misinterpreted thread. not testicles

that would be interesting, but the consistency of fish would be odd. not to mention what makes sausage tasty is the fat.

yeah it would be kind gross to take a bite into a fat sausage and then have weird fish smelling oil oozes out.... i'll stick to my fried catfish and shrimp thank you

I've seen it at Whole Foods, they have salmon and one other type, I think shellfish?

the only fish sausage i ever had is the japanese one that is in a orange
package.

1934_default.gif

Last edited:
I work at a organic/all natural grocery store called Earthfare. We have carried in the past a salmon sausage. I was never brave enough to try it though, looked a bit iffy.

i love it. i had it alot when i was little in japan. Its kinda of expensive in the U.S.

mountjonas said:
this is seriously one of the best threads ever.
haha, thanks man. I was just hungry you know? Well I had lunch but damn, I'm starting to get hungry again. It's been a long work day. I better get back to finishing this crap or I'll be here forever. (boom01) I know my cats at home are wondering where the hell their fish sausage is right now.

go to a japanese store or korean store i bet u can get it there. That s*** is better that fish sticks, im goin to make an ommlette with it.

Last edited:
When i visited Poland i remember these toothpaste type tubes filled with some kind of fish paste. It wasnt to good. Supposly you spread it on crackers or bread.

Back