Finally, a Canadian that doesn't suck

Those are some awesome moves! Keep in mind tho there are lots of cool Canadians right on this site. Usually posting a topic like that on an international board is just asking for a flamewar. (flame2)

yeah really. I figure your joking, but some people won't. Those "other" site have started this US vs CA before, and it doesn't help any.

BigBlue said:
Usually posting a topic like that on an international board is just asking for a flamewar. (flame2)

Yeah, apparently zulu doesn't have ANY sense of humor. Yes, IT'S A JOKE, PEOPLE. I know there's a lot of Canadians here, I was just messing around. If some made a thread with the same title, substituting "American" for "Canadian", I'd laugh.

Sheesh, I try to post a funny vid and this is what i get.

Last edited:
Canadians SuXoRzzzzz.....lol, kidding folks....

I remember a few months back when a Canadian warship stopped a smuggling ship off the coast of the Arabian penninsula. I was like, whoa (keanu reeves style), Canada has warships?!?!?

Dino...it would have helped if you would have added "j/k" in your title.....some people lose the humor when they read TYPE....and can't hear your voice...or see the expression on your face when you say (type) things. learned that the hard way a LONG time ago.

Hey Kooldino, don't you have a sense of humor?
Look at your Avatar, then read my post.
Look at avatar, read my post.
Look avatar,read post.
Got it?

PS I AM KIDDING! ;)
I can appreciate an innocent ribbing. If I was mad, I would have appologized for being Canadian and sucking.That is what we do in Canada when we get angry.We get VERY,VERY polite. Otherwise the US would come up here with flamethrowers and melt our Igloos and domesticate our dogsled teams. ;)

Well it's good to see all in a jovial mood. Seeing as some fun has been poked at our navy(lmao, not like we don't mock it anyhow), figured I'd post this one.

This is the transcript of the ACTUAL radio conversation of a US Naval ship and the Canadians, off the coast of Newfoundland, Oct 95. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations.

CANADIANS:
Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South, to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS:
Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the North, to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS:
Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS:
This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

CANADIANS:
Negative. I say again, You will have to divert your course.

AMERICANS:
THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER US LINCOLN. THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES ATLANTIC FLEET, WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS, AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, SAY AGAIN, THAT'S 15 DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTERMEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

CANADIANS:
We are a lighthouse. Your call

BigBlue said:
Keep in mind tho there are lots of cool Canadians right on this site. Usually posting a topic like that on an international board is just asking for a flamewar. (flame2)

Like.. yeah, that 'Enry' dude... and umm the server is colocated in Canada, too?!!

:D

(yes I am joking, I don't offend easily)

Sir Nuke said:
Dino...it would have helped if you would have added "j/k" in your title.....some people lose the humor when they read TYPE....and can't hear your voice...or see the expression on your face when you say (type) things. learned that the hard way a LONG time ago.

I hear ya, but I'm pretty well known on these boards, and I've never started a thread to start crap with people...if some certain other members posted the same thread, I'd understand being up at arms about it.

BigBlue said:
Well it's good to see all in a jovial mood. Seeing as some fun has been poked at our navy(lmao, not like we don't mock it anyhow), figured I'd post this one.

This is the transcript of the ACTUAL radio conversation of a US Naval ship and the Canadians, off the coast of Newfoundland, Oct 95. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations.

CANADIANS:
Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South, to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS:
Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the North, to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS:
Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS:
This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

CANADIANS:
Negative. I say again, You will have to divert your course.

AMERICANS:
THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER US LINCOLN. THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES ATLANTIC FLEET, WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS, AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, SAY AGAIN, THAT'S 15 DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTERMEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

CANADIANS:
We are a lighthouse. Your call

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. If that's true, that's HILARIOUS. Where did you hear that?

yeah, hilarious....sounds like something the american military would do (no offense to people on here, we are a bit bossy)....

That isn't the first time I've heard that one. It is a cult Canadian story that has been told so many times no one kows if it is true or not. What little I know about the US Navy though( NO offence ment to any serving/former members) it could easily be true.

well....I was not only in the U.S. Navy...I was also on aircraft carriers.....actually the USS Enterprise.....

and to tell you the truth.....its not said that the term MILITARY INTELLIGENCE is an oxymoron for nothing! lol

I saw some pretty funny stuff happen while I was in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club.....THAT little exchange wouldn't surprise me at all...some Captains can be pretty arragant.

(stash)

I was also on aircraft carriers.....actually the USS Enterprise.....

"Vere are you keepingh your nuclear wesselss!!!???"

Depending on who you are, the Enterprise is either the CVN-65 or the NCC-1701 :) Yes, I am a nerd.

Captain KRM P5 said:

"Vere are you keepingh your nuclear wesselss!!!???"

Depending on who you are, the Enterprise is either the CVN-65 or the NCC-1701 :) Yes, I am a nerd.

and to some it COULD be something all together different....the CURRENT Enterprise (CVN-65) is the ELEVENTH military vessel to bare that name.

and just in case you were courious....when THEY supposedly went into the Enterprise engine room during that particular Star Trek Movie....the set they used wasn't even close, they probably filmed in some old decommisioned ship in the Inactive Maintenance Ships Facility. Just thought you might want to know.

:{D

well I DID say AIRCRAFT Carrier....so there ya go...

I am NOT what I would call a trekie....but I do like the shows....all of them.

Latest posts

Back