Fidanza, Kartboy, AWR, HKS, and MORE! Cheap Cheap Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazdaSpeed626

:
Mazda 626 1998 5spd 2.0l FSDE
Fidanza, Kartboy, AWR, HKS, and MORE! NOW REDUCED!

Ok, so this is just the beginning of my part out, so expect more to come. But here's a little taste of the goodies I'm offering right now.

AWR Motor Mounts 88 durometer (front+rear) - $120

HKS SSQV (the discontinued version) - $130 w/adapter pipe
$120 w/o
NOTE: THE ADAPTER PIPE IS THE PIPE BETWEEN THE 2 Blue COUPLERS, NOTHING ELSE.

Kartboy Short shifter/shift knob - $95

Kartboy Poly Bushings - SOLD
RR-Racing Underdrive Pully - SOLD

Innovate Wideband LC-1 with o2 sensor (2000miles) - $110 Pending Payment

Innovate o2 Sensor Heat Sink HBX-1 (2000miles) - $45 Pending Payment

Apexi Turbo Timer - $80 Pending Payment

Fidanza Flywheel (50k miles on wheel, 5000 miles on replaced friction disk) - $185

SPEC stage3 clutch (345ft/lb 98-02 626 specifications) 5000 miles - SOLD

Pictures:
100_0894.jpg

100_0893.jpg

100_0895.jpg

100_0897.jpg

100_0898.jpg

100_0899.jpg

100_0900.jpg

Motor mount bushing part #'s:
100_0914.jpg

100_0916.jpg

ENJOY!

Last edited:
idk why he took it of the car but when you do a new clutch you either resurface the flywheel or in this case put a new disk on..

no problem. ive got a brand new one and a stage 1 waiting to go in. if this woulda came up a month ago i woulda bought both the clutch and flywheel

idk why he took it of the car but when you do a new clutch you either resurface the flywheel or in this case put a new disk on..

Exactly right. I had the Fidanza before I turbocharged it and was using a spec stage 2 clutch at the time, and for some time after it was turbocharged. Well eventually...actually shortly after, it started slipping badly because it couldn't handle the power, so I upgraded to a spec stage 3 disk/pressure plate and replaced the friction plate because thats usually what you do when you get a new clutch. Plus, when i took it all apart to replace the stage 2, the clutch had been slipping soooo bad that the friction plate was completely mirrored. I could see myself in it haha.

I took it off my car mainly because I didn't have the money to fix the engine after the arrival of my son. So I'm parting out the whole project.

BTW, keep in mind that this clutch is not a mazdaspeed protege spec stage 3, its a 626/protege/probe/mx-6 spec stage 3. Held 14psi with no slipping at all.

YES! That BOV is a steal guys. LETS GO!

Last edited:
damn thats too stiff for me I would have taken them if they were 88's oh well GLWS

It seems that there was some confusion about what durometer the motor mounts were and because I don't have the original receipt anymore, I could not for the life of me remember what I had bought, 88 or 95.

I figured I had bought 95 because I know how I usually am when I buy parts.....Get the best option for performance.

However, after calling AWR and talking to them to see if they could pull up my invoice for this purchase, he told me if i pull the rear bushing out, there will be a part # stamped on it. That part # tells what durometer the bushings are. So I've taken some pictures of the bushing and close-ups of the part number to clear up any confusion about what durometer these mounts are.

The part # is 2416 which denotes a durometer of 88, not 95.

Sorry for giving false information in the original post, I should have looked into this before posting the item for sale.

I've added the pictures to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back