February 2023 Map Update Available

:
2018 CX-5
Dear valued Mazda Connect user,

As of February 2, 2023, a brand new map update for North America is available for your Mazda Connect navigation system.

With each map update thousands of roads, street names, road restrictions and POIs are added or modified. Get the latest update now!

The lag time for these updates (I have a 2018 CX-5 and purchased three years of updates last year) is a little disappointing.

We moved into a newly constructed home in June 2022 in Arizona and our street and address still don’t exist in the navigation system. More problematic - a state highway extended to near our residence in August 2022 and it doesn’t exist either. So our directions to places 20 or 25 miles away are typically not quite right at first. We use Waze to start with until our Mazda navigation system catches up with where we are. :( We are guessing (hoping) that things are better with the August 2023 update, although by then we will not need directions quite as much.

They sell one package for three countries: Canada, USA and Mexico and I think it should be sold separate for each one. That way maybe they can update the maps more frequent. I’ve had three updates so far in almost three years and I did not see any change. It’s a joke.

New update available

June map update.png

Dear valued Mazda Connect user,

As of February 2, 2023, a brand new map update for North America is available for your Mazda Connect navigation system.

With each map update thousands of roads, street names, road restrictions and POIs are added or modified. Get the latest update now!
is it possible to get an update not at the dealer i have 2017 cx5

Used to be possible. 80 bucks one time update.
Download the tool , put the card and see if it gives you the option to buy from the tool.

Back