Favorite colors on '16 CX-9?

+1 on the Snowflake White Pearl Mica.
Though there are a LOT of white SUVs out there, IMO Mazda's white is the class act of the bunch.
I have a tan interior in my GT and have loved it for 4,200 miles since the June delivery!
l

Is your tan interior the beige one they call? Dealer said its more on the yellowy side than brown...that being said, any stain issues so far? I've always stayed away from the light interior due to the dirt/stain that can easily be visible and hard to remove

l

Is your tan interior the beige one they call? Dealer said its more on the yellowy side than brown...that being said, any stain issues so far? I've always stayed away from the light interior due to the dirt/stain that can easily be visible and hard to remove

I don't find the color to be too yellow.
I've had several cars with light-colored leather (tans and gray) including the CX-9 and my '16 MX-5 Miata.

The leather CAN get dirty ... particularly if driving with newer jeans that transfer dye.
Regular cleaning with a quality leather care product (Meguiar's, Griot's, Chemical Guys, and others) keeps the seats looking pristine.

I'm a BIG fan of light-colored interiors during hot Texas summers!

If I go with the CX-9 it will be either the machine grey or silver. I love Mazda's silver. The CX-9 looks almost concept car like in the silver. Couple of silver's advantages is it never looks dirty and scratches don't show that much and the car's shape and lines are still seen at night, vs dark colors.

I think both of those looked nice but I liked how the aluminum trim popped on the darker colors. But you can't go wrong!

All my previous and current cars are dark colored and I was set on getting Machine Gray but somehow when I saw the Snowflake White under the sun at the dealership I knew it was time to break the trend. :)

Latest posts

Back