Facebook

OThree.5

:
2003.5 MSP #1289
Wow.

What the hell is the deal with FB? I mean.. its GREAT for finding parts.. but ADVICE? forget about it. (Not that I really want any from them anyways)

Apparently if you powdercoat stuff, you are a GOD and get to act like a total douchebag to anyone who isn't a "follower". That same guy likes posts that claim "all protege's are ghetto" WHILE building $10,000 powder-coated forged FSDET motors.. um... wait a second... what??? o_O

Broken intake? Super glue and Duct tape... "cause it doesn't matter"

What a bunch of clowns

Yeah man I don't give them any of my attention. Its just a waste of time however, I am glad to be a part of this awesome forum!

Yeah man I don't give them any of my attention. Its just a waste of time however, I am glad to be a part of this awesome forum!

Yeah.. if I had not joined this forum and just went off FB... my car would probably never run again. lol

Oh everyone knows about the one infamous guy who gets all the powder coating done. Youve just gotta not be a sheep like everyone else.

Oh everyone knows about the one infamous guy who gets all the powder coating done. Youve just gotta not be a sheep like everyone else.

LOL I'm not... thats probably his problem with me. That dude is literally liking posts about how proteges are ghetto... while he's trying to sell protege show motors.. A couple weeks ago this other guy was asking for ideas on stuff he could fabricate.. I gave a bunch of ideas. Then the god of proteges comes in there basically flexing his moderator status around like I'm an asshole that doesn't know what people might want. (cause the line for $10000 proteges motors is SO LONG.. lmfao)

Anyways, today this dude was asking what his plug gaps should be on a regular protege.. If you didn't read the comment closely you might have missed the guy saying "NA" I told him. .044 is factory spec. Of course god sees this and jumps in talking about .028 -.034 and SLAMS me for "giving out incorrect info"

I'm like.. dude.. he's not turbo. Of course there was no apology, or admittance of being wrong.. I called him out and told him this is now the 2nd time he's been a douchebag towards me for no reason. He's like... thats it.. your outta here. I quit that lame ass group before he had the pleasure.

And everyone's sucking that guys dick.. whats the deal with THAT?

...trying to act like you're the Boyd Coddington of proteges.. LMFAO

I guess the reason it bugged me is now I worry that I won't be able to get something I might want if its one of his cronies that has it. Other than that.. its whatever. I'll fab my own s***.. I never wanted my s*** powdercoated to begin with.

"gets all the powder coating done" does that mean its not even being done by the dude himself? lmfao. that is so lame

Last edited:
I may be a cronie but not in the sense you mean it.

Take your shopping list over here anytime. Forget him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it about time for "that guy" to start dropping into your post....? He has a tendency to make his presence known - especially when someone isn't following his trends and one of his nut-huggers catches wind of it... lol

::popcorn::

Isn't it about time for "that guy" to start dropping into your post....? He has a tendency to make his presence known - especially when someone isn't following his trends and one of his nut-huggers catches wind of it... lol

::popcorn::

Pretty sure he's banned here...

I kinda want into this group. Maybe someone could share some valuable info about modding proteges, maybe I'm doing it wrong :p

I kinda want into this group. Maybe someone could share some valuable info about modding proteges, maybe I'm doing it wrong :p

Well first off Pope, you're not using enough duct tape and superglue. And I don't see you getting anything power-coated over there, so you're clearly doing it wrong.

Also, you need to claim a trademark on powder coating factory parts. Anyone thats also powder-coats factory parts is infringing on your intellectual property. lmao

Well first off Pope, you're not using enough duct tape and superglue. And I don't see you getting anything power-coated over there, so you're clearly doing it wrong.

Also, you need to claim a trademark on powder coating factory parts. Anyone thats also powder-coats factory parts is infringing on your intellectual property. lmao

Its only legit if you powder coat over freeze plugs LOL

LOL That guy does nice work but goes wayy overkill on the powdercoating, coating the INSIDE of the MBSP and parts that will never see the light of day, and then charging out the ass for it.

Last edited:
LOL That guy does nice work but goes wayy overkill on the powdercoating, coating the INSIDE of the MBSP and parts that will never see the light of day, and then charging out the ass for it.

Many people, including myself, can attest to the opposite of that....

You think the Mazda FB groups are bad, it's the blind leading the blind on the Subaru FB groups. And there are eleventy billion of 'em.

Boosted Subies owner pissed off every tuner on the NE Coast and once the word spread no reputable tuner in the US will touch his car.

Last edited:
You think the Mazda FB groups are bad, it's the blind leading the blind on the Subaru FB groups. And there are eleventy billion of 'em.

Boosted Subies owner pissed off every tuner on the NE Coast and once the word spread no reputable tuner in the US will touch his car.

Dude Im on nasioc and the rs25 and I'm not too much of a fan of nasioc. The RS forum is a little bit better. Lol.

There are a lot of stupid ******* questions posed there as well as everywhere else. There are also a lot of people that are knowledgeable and help. I normally do, but I also don't care to be an absolute dick if the need is there. The fact that you, OP, went so far as to come to this forum to b**** about that forum, is ridiculous and petty. You're clearly talking about once specific person in the group. That's bashing. And, effectively, bashing another forum. Poor taste if nothing else. Whatever. Let it go. Be an adult. Be the bigger man. Walk away.

Calling Facebook a forum is an insult to all forums.

Right?

There are a lot of stupid ******* questions posed there as well as everywhere else. There are also a lot of people that are knowledgeable and help. I normally do, but I also don't care to be an absolute dick if the need is there. The fact that you, OP, went so far as to come to this forum to b**** about that forum, is ridiculous and petty. You're clearly talking about once specific person in the group. That's bashing. And, effectively, bashing another forum. Poor taste if nothing else. Whatever. Let it go. Be an adult. Be the bigger man. Walk away.

I think that if you are gonna be a moderator of any forum, or FB page, you need to learn how to control your emotions a little better. Thats kind of how this whole thing started to begin with. There is NEVER a "need" to be "an absolute dick".

..it WAS let go. You came along and bumped a thread that was content to rot away.. So how ironic is it that you are telling anyone to "Let it go. Be an adult. be the bigger man. Walk away." Why don't you take your own advice?

If you want to talk about this, PM me. I'm not interested in arguing with you over this s*** on here.

No way, someone doesn't like Fartbook??

raiseyourhand.JPG

Here's a crazy idea...LOG OFF if you don't like it. I've never had a problem there because I deleted my FakeBook acct years ago.

Back