expensive?

manuel

:
Rx8
Well today I went to Randall Reed Mazda in Houston to fill out some of the paperwork for the MP3 that is on it's way here just for moi ;0) something does worry me though, I went to mazdausa.com and saw that the MSRP for the MP3 was 18500, but the dealer is guessing its going to be under 22000 including all taxes. The price a bit hefty? and I am giving a 10000 down payment, so only the remaining 12000 or so will get financed. think im getting ripped off and should hassle the seller? I'm gonna hassle him anyways since I want it cheaper. I also am a bit vague on this subject, but are the 2002 cars already being sold? because if they are, I'm guessing that's what I'm getting?

------------------
Manuel

[This message has been edited by manuel (edited 09-12-2001).]

Well from what I read somewhere, 2002 has a different set of wheels, not the Racing Hart. They kinda looked like the wheels on the Protege5 and chromed. Maybe I was looking at a P5 and not an MP3? I'm slow and all so yeah im fat. but im still wondering about the price on the mp3 being around 22000.

------------------
Manuel

If it's not at the dealer already, and you are having to wait for it, hassle them. I got mine for MSRP because it was ordered specifically for me. Once they get it at the dealer it's a different story, they can hike the price up if no one has a deposit down on it. But if you are putting down a deposit, there is no reason why they shouldn't give it to you for MSRP. If they keep BS'ing you around, report them tho Mazda Consumer relations.

OH, there are no 2002 MP3's... only 2001 model.

Hmmm, good point. I am going to hassle like Cheap Pete AKA Chris Rock. I think they are selling me the car at 18500 but the guy included all the taxes and all that BS so he guesstimated it at 22000 at most. I'm gonna make them sell for 20000 /ubb/biggrin.gif or atleast try. Let me go find that Mazda Consumer Relations phone number /ubb/tongue.gif

------------------
Manuel

Back