Exhaust?

brmiley

:
Mazdaspeed Protege..Laser Blue
What kind of exhaust do you guys think are the best sounding? Inside cab and out?

I'm running a 3" Vibrant. I love the sound of it, not so loud with the silencer in. I love the sound of it with the silencer out. (rockon)

I got the Corksport downpipe + exhaust on my MSP. Sounds absolutely amazing. Get's pretty ridiculously loud at the high RPM's, but at idle it's actually quieter than it was with the stock exhaust, and low RPM's aren't loud enough to attract any attention from anyone.

Im looking for a turbo back exhaust... should i get Vibrant or GHL, or is there other companys out there that i dont know about? (i want a 3" turbo back)

i have corksport right now and i love the sound. but i'm gonna be getting an apexr1 exhaust just cause the look of it is absolutely amazing i think...

i love the vibrant!

has such a deep tone. i set off 6 car alarms in the parking garage the other night.

get a catless dp. thats what i did and i had a friend weld up a side shot exhaust, it comes out right infront of the passenger rear tire. i think it sounds awesome, the turbo is really loud and it spools a lot faster and gives you around another lb of boost. its not any louder than any normal turboback exhaust you would buy when you're cruising but when you get on it its a whole different story.

Back