Exhaust Leak

Hey guys anyone know a good shop in ATL where I can get my exhaust leak fixed? I don't know how bad the leak is, but I can tell I have one from the exhaust note. Took it to the dealer but they don't want to do it because I have a 3"TBE on (MSP). I told them that's not what's leaking but that it's likely the gasket/manifold, even told them I'm paying out of pocket, still they wouldn't do it.
I don't have much time on my hands either. Since I graduated med school a month ago, I've started my surgery internship here at Emory and I usually work close to 100hrs per week. I have no tools/time/HOA permission to even attempt this at home.

Any suggestions?

The Atlanta Regions SCCA has Alan Cox Automotive/Redline Performance Group that is sponsoring them this year. Maybe give them a call? I think Jonathon (who most folks deal with) is out on vacation this week, but someone else should be able to help you.

Jonathan Hall
RPG 770-427-1745

I'd offer to lend a hand but I'm in the same situation, I rarely have any free time.
I *may* be able to make something happen next week if you just wanted to replace the header gasket.

Larone, I'd be willing to say that it might even be a crack in your stock manifold. Do you know how to check for that? I can probably help you out at some point. I work tonight down town if you want to get together and check it out after 11:30P I can't go too far though from work.

Scott I wont be able to do it tonight. If you have time this weekend I could come by your place. If not I'll try to call Redline Performance as suugested.

I'd offer to lend a hand but I'm in the same situation, I rarely have any free time.
I *may* be able to make something happen next week if you just wanted to replace the header gasket.

If I get nowhere and still have this issue I'll take you up on your offer - assuming you have time.

Scott I wont be able to do it tonight. If you have time this weekend I could come by your place. If not I'll try to call Redline Performance as suugested.

you've got my number, gimme a call if you think you have time to look at it.

Back