evo wing

joka1 said:
then........ i have a msp front end conversion/bc2 sides/ bc2 rear (waiting to be installed) vis evo hood and a c/f trunk...............now what i want is a c/f spoiler with the center being c/f and the sides being body color......... the evo spoiler is perfect.........c/f center and painted sides.... do you have any other c/f spoilers in mind that meet this description?

i am looking for the same thing my self... that is why i thought of doing the evo spoiler almost a year ago... and still havent found anything else.

joka1 said:
my bad then, i havent even gotten my 2 calenders yet. i ordered 2 so i can open one and look at the rest of the pro's. long night on vacation and i have been drinking all night.

what calendar are you guys talking about?

Joka, I also love what you have done to your car...and as a car show aficionado I understand where you want to go and all the labor it takes to do what you have done.

Regarding the EVO wing...when you have a cf hood and trunk lid, it fits the theme. Side painted, c/f horizontal plane...which matches perfect to the roof overlay (which mine is going in the shop next month for its overlay). Still dont know if I will go with the EVO (which IMO is too big) or a c/f GT wing.

Not to change the subject but since we are into shows this was my last show with my P5, which took best Mazda and best engine in Houston's Import Expo.

DSC03661-or.jpg

I think the evo wing looks out of place on the protege. not because "it belongs on an evo", just because it doesn't look loike it belongs on there and doesn't flow with the rest of the car.

does anybody know what size rims that blue protege are on... the one on page 5 with the evo wing and buddyclub 2 kit... they look identical to the Enkei RS7s that i just ordered yesterday but i got 17 x 7s since the shop said that those 18s wont fit on my car but it sure looks like he is riding 18s... does anybody know if he is on this board so i can pm him???? thanks

yellowmsp035 said:
does anybody know what size rims that blue protege are on... the one on page 5 with the evo wing and buddyclub 2 kit... they look identical to the Enkei RS7s that i just ordered yesterday but i got 17 x 7s since the shop said that those 18s wont fit on my car but it sure looks like he is riding 18s... does anybody know if he is on this board so i can pm him???? thanks

those are rs7's and I am riding on 18's

i didnt know you were the owner of this car... since your avatar pic is kind of deceiving i guess.. beautiful job on it... looks very similar to mine... i bought an evo wing off an evo owner trying to get ride of his... just awaiting the shipping and then painiting of it before installation... i just ordered my rims today and i went with the 18s before i saw this reply... now im glad i did after seeing the results with yours... they are the 18 x 7.5s right??? how do the fit?? rub at all???

now i have to try and cancel my order for the 17s before they get here... and hopefully they will give me back my 200 dollar deposit

yellowmsp035 said:
i didnt know you were the owner of this car... since your avatar pic is kind of deceiving i guess.. beautiful job on it... looks very similar to mine... i bought an evo wing off an evo owner trying to get ride of his... just awaiting the shipping and then painiting of it before installation... i just ordered my rims today and i went with the 18s before i saw this reply... now im glad i did after seeing the results with yours... they are the 18 x 7.5s right??? how do the fit?? rub at all???

They dont rub, and the car is sitting all the way down on ground control coilovers...

cool... good to know.. i was worried about that but i only have the eibach sportlines... so mine wont be as low as your gc coilovers...

Back