Espelir Springs - Need A.S.A.P.

Melanism

:
2001 Mazda Protege MPS
Please....someone let me know where I can get a set, I cant seem to find a set anywhere. Also, does the ones listed on websites for Pro 5 work on an MP3 as well? Thanks!!

They work on the MSP, but the back will sit higher from what i have heard. But why do you want Espelir, if you dont mind me asking.

id recommend espelirs with tokico blues (not MSP versions) or the illumina struts. i just installed them last night and they are awesome.

I have a mp3 and have the espelir/illumina combo. It really is a great setup. The stance is just right, and the handling is awesome. As far as performance these they are one of the best spring available for the protege. I got my springs from horse + power + freaks + . + com, and yes the P5 ones are the same ones as the sedan.

I have a mp3 and have the espelir/illumina combo. It really is a great setup. The stance is just right, and the handling is awesome. As far as performance these they are one of the best spring available for the protege. I got my springs from horse + power + freaks + . + com, and yes the P5 ones are the same ones as the sedan.

Thank you....but unfortunately for me, NO one has them in stock, not even the Espelir distributor in Cali....and they WONT be getting anymore...unless they get an order of 5 or more, but I cant advertise for a group but on here, so I'm screwed. My only other option is get someone in Japan to purchase them and ship them here. I know someone who can do it. I missed the group buy boat on here. (sad1)

I was wanting Espilar, but, same problem you've got

Wound up going with the Eibach Pro-kit and Tokico blues

Not too stiff, but not too soft

i have no regrets

are the springs thicker than the stock racing beat ones? i bought tein s techs they suck for my msp. great stance but too thin of springs and has body roll. i need to know if the espilir's are stiffer (i want that) and thicker

Back