Espelir Springs for Protege5

I will hold this promotion for the first five interested. Please add your name to the list below and send payment to sales@autornd.com. We will follow up with you to confirm your package and order. Please email me any questions you may have if a package here is not available that you desire.

Thanks, Rishie

As soon as I get to work tomorrow I'll confirm the price for you and get this rolling. I should take receipt of these by monday.

Rishie

Who's next? We got em all, whatever package you want. I'll even work something out on GT spec parts if there's interest. I'm gonna start messing with the numbers as soon as the springs come.

If you want something suspension related let me know and i'll see if I can work out a great package.

Rishie

No problem, I'll quote you on the springs themselves. It won't be as good as the package deals. Please send me email sales@autornd.com with your inquiry so I may reply with a price. Please do indicate your state of residence.

Thanks, Rishie

how much for just the endless pads? I have a 2001 2.0 LX with only front disk. Are these pads gonna fit my car?

Yes those pads should fit you if it's the same caliper as the Protege5. Retail: $119.95, i can do it for that price shipped no paypal fees in the Vita Nuova.

Rishie

I dont know if it's the same caliper as the P5. I have 4-lug, if that means anything to you. I would appreciate it if you could find a definite answer(maybe someone with a 4-lug sedan around you) so I dont waste $120. Also, how long do these usually last? Thanks

Package 1: paid

Rishie, Thank you for sharing your info via email. I decided to go with Package 1. I sent my payment to you via paypal. Please send me an email or pm to verify reciept. click here to send an email

In the future, I'ld like to get the AWR items and the Endless brake pad set. I'm looking forward to spring ahead with this suspension upgrade.

Thanks, Lance

vindication said:
I dont know if it's the same caliper as the P5. I have 4-lug, if that means anything to you. I would appreciate it if you could find a definite answer(maybe someone with a 4-lug sedan around you) so I dont waste $120. Also, how long do these usually last? Thanks
where you able to find out? also I only need the fronts because I have drums in the back.

I would love an affordable big brake kit at all four corners. I hate my tiny brakes.

Latest posts

Back