espelir question

mhrebin

:
03 pro
ok so i installed the HP/Espelir combo in my LX this past weekend. and i just noticed that the right rear is a little bit lower than the left rear.

so the car sort of leans to ther right side a tiny bit.

anyone know why this would occur?

yea installation went as planned. im gonna go back and double check everything tonight after work. but everything went smooth.

the left rear side appears to be the right heights. but the right rear is a tiny bit lower. so im gonna inspect that side and double check everything.

why is that?

(i just ran outside real quick and did the finger gap test. and the front have a comfortable two finger gap. both of them, but i will check everything anyway)

get a measuring tape and measure from the fender lip to the center of the wheel on all corners - make sure the car is on level ground first - then report back

njaremka said:
get a measuring tape and measure from the fender lip to the center of the wheel on all corners - make sure the car is on level ground first - then report back

most definately level ground.

got around to installing my clunk kit and everything is super stiff and feels good. i think it even leveled out the car. but maybe just my eyes. i will measure the rear drops and report back sometime tonite.

hp + espelir + clunk kit = goodness.

Back