meGrimlock

forever waiting
Contributor
:
DC
:
03 Protege ES
haynes manual, goodridge brake lines, old lug nuts, LED bulb

some specific parts off proteges (mine and someone else's).

first up is the engine under cover splash shield. i have the left and the right. i got these from a protege5 but it will fit all proteges from 1999-2003. it was a forum sale gone bad and i'm stuck with these, please take them off my hands. they are a little dirty but in otherwise good shape. i don't have the clips. reference image from collision catalog attached.

mazda p/n:
1 Shield, Splash
R B25D-56-321J
L B25D-56-341H

asking $10 + Shipping for both. save on shipping, pick it up locally

item is sold

scroll down for haynes manual and goodridge stainless steel brakelines and NEW PRICES. thanks.

Attachments

• shield1.jpg
    shield1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 246
  • shield2.jpg
    shield2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 195
  • shield3.jpg
    shield3.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
2nd are what is left of my Muteki lug nuts. there are 15 in total. i had these on my Rota Subzero wheels until the wheels got pwnd by a pothole and the lug nuts got pwnd by the tire shop. because of the spline drive these lug nuts went through 3 keys. 15 lucky lug nuts made the cut. use them as a spare or replacement set

you can find all the info you need on the lug nuts by searching with your search engine of choice, here are some key points:
  • 60 degree tuner style seating (for aftermarket wheels only)
  • key required for wheel removal
  • thread size 12x1.5

no key included. replacement keys are available online. i apologize the pictures show rust but its mostly dust and i can give it a scrubbing with a brush before shipping out.

asking $10 shipped

Attachments

• muteki1.jpg
    muteki1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 170
168, 194 super white LED bulb

this was purchased online when i had my 1995 protege. i used it for the front door light. originally used as a pair until i got in an accident and ended the poor little blue guy's life.

i only have this 1 and it seems out of place so it needs a new home. compatible with 194 168 W5W 2825 sockets. it is a bright super white light. has 4 diodes to produce a forward focused light beam.

asking $1.75 shipped.
new price: pay postage only!

Attachments

• led1.jpg
    led1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 145
  • led2.jpg
    led2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
new items added

bump and adding 2 items for sale

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Protege5/ES/MP3

New and Unused - Never Opened! Each kit comes with all necessary hardware and fittings. FOR CARS WITH FRONT AND REAR DISC BRAKES. bought these a while back and didnt see anything wrong with the current lines...and im too much of a pansy to attempt to bleed my brakes. probably will upgrade to the PVC coated lines in the future.

asking $120 shipped.
new price $115 shipped or $100 local!

Attachments

• goodridge.jpg
    goodridge.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
haynes manual

Mazda 323 & Protege Haynes Repair Manual 1990-1997

dont mind the condition of the cover, the pages inside are immaculate. my 2nd car was a 1995 protege and i was foolish enough to think i could work on this car on my own. i bought this manual and quickly realized i was in over my head as i lacked the tools to do anything and technical knowledge to understand what the heck is going on in the book. it was a good reference for when i did use it a handful of times but it has sat in 1 place for nearly 6 years unused.

asking $15 shipped.
new price $10 shipped!

Attachments

• haynes.jpg
    haynes.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
yea i know. I replied in here 10 minutes after you posted up the sale asking for your info so I can pay you. that's why I'm confused. No big deal.

new price: pick up the brake lines for only $100 local. please make an offer on anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back