engine is acting wierd

clos561

my sister has a cx-7 and when you give it gas it shakes alot and it seems like its not getting enough fuel....does anyone know what this could be?

Could be bad gas. A friend of mine with an RX-8 had the car act weird and the check engine light go on and the dealer said it was becuase he didn't put premium in. He says he was sure he did.

AWmustang said:
Could be bad gas. A friend of mine with an RX-8 had the car act weird and the check engine light go on and the dealer said it was becuase he didn't put premium in. He says he was sure he did.

Watch out for gas stations. My local Exxon acted up the other day. This is one of the stations that has the 1 hose does it all pumps. I went to fill the CX-7 and hit the 93 button and went on as normal filling up. When it was done it seemed too cheap. I looked at what the price was and it showed the 87 price. I went in and asked the guy if they were lowering the price or if the pumps were malfunctioning and he looked at me like I was an idiot.

A pissed off trip to WalMart for 4 bottles of octane booster helped ease my mind. (1 bottle raises it .5 octane points)

Make sure you look at the price they are going to charge you before you fill up.

turns out its somethign wrong with her turbo..gona take 2weeks to get it fixed and they gave her a loaner car...strange.............

Back