CX-7 upgrade options?

I currently have a 2007 Mazda CX-7 2.3 Turbo, all-wheel drive. I would like to know what kind of upgrades I can make for the car already needs work timing chain will be the first objective and of course well I've got it torn down I would replace what other parts are there as I tear it down. Would like to know about aftermarket parts like bigger turbochargers if it's possible to put those on along with bigger fuel injectors to match the bigger Turbo and I'm not sure about computer chips or reprogramming the computer for the bigger turbo and fuel injectors like I said if it's possible would let you know more information definitely on the above or send me to websites for aftermarket parts that will give the information that I need

Here is a link to where to buy the timing kit. You can watch youtube videos to make sure you time it correctly.

Mods are the same for the Mazdaspeed3 so people always recommend getting the upgraded HPFP as one of the first safety mod to do. Here are some performance companies for our cars.

For computer tuning you cannot use the Cobb AP but there is Versatuner.

Turbo Upgrades

Back