ECU Flash (Philippines)

tell you what; you purchase the remote calibration for your car, and if your not 101% happy with what we do for your car I will give you a 100% refund including shipping. Further, if you have club members/friends I will give you the dealer price for them and you can, as our dealer, make few $ for the effort you have put in. Fair enough?

Count me interested, Can I please ask for a quote on that initial cost? My email is amgrosales@gmail.com, thanks!

Last edited:
Okay after some thinking and asking around I can only say yes. Seems there's a more potential buyers of a remote tune, I've found one more guy that wants to buy and hes working to find more in his area. If I may ask can you shoot me an email? I'd like flesh out the details of being a dealer, what my duties are, how pricing and payment is going to work. Sorry for sounding unprofessional in earlier posts, I get kind of excitable when it comes to car parts and possible income for car parts.

*sigh* after some browsing around local forums and asking more people. It seems that even at the msrp people are finding it too expensive. :/ it makes me sad to say this but there just arent enough people here who drive their mazdas as enthusiastically as i do.

Philippines.. Kind of dislike the local market here since the big sellers for 2005+ cars here are bodykits and bootleg typeR stickers. Everyone Ive asked seems wary of paying so much for software :/. Which is kind of understandable given hotpipes headers are made here afaik and costs around the same as a tune.

Back