echaust gaskets?

destineal

Contributor
:
Black Mica #129
I need to pull my turbo to install my dp. Is there a gasket kit sold or do i have to piece it together myself for each flange?

I couldn't find any gasket kits when I was looking, I just bought them from Mazda direct. Crossover does have the turbo to downpipe gasket, I'm not sure about the rest of them...

The Mazda part numbers are 0000-88-C17 for the turbo inlet and FS01-13-460A for the exhaust manifold. Prices were almost the same from Mazda as from local part stores.

I too am in need of the gaskets. but i can only locate the exhaust mani gasket. no mani to turbo or turbo to downpipe.

i ordered some off ebay. should i hit the dealer up still?

EDIT: Looks like i'll be hitting the dealer up since this dp gasket doesn't match my dp or the broke gt28wtf ever

Last edited:
Well I went to the Parts department gave them my vin, and they didn't know wtf I needed. Brought out illustrations for a NA FSDE motor and all.

EDIT: Went back today with the part numbers, but they wouldn't come up in the system.

Last edited:
Doubt i'll be going back to ebay for it. The turbo outlet was wrong(could be my fault) and the gaskets were bent.

Is this the correct gasket from ATP? looks like it to me(dunno).

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchan...de=TP&Product_Code=ATP-GSK-016&Category_Code=
ATP-GSK-016_450.jpg

yeah thats the right one and heres the mazda part number 0000-88-c19 its called the Gasket, Turbine/Turbo Outlet. I got mine from onlinemazdaparts.com.

Back