ebay crossed drilled slotted rotors

ok thanks for the info. Ill get my next set cryoed.
Almost 2 months later and Im still liking them. They are good for the money.

Has anyone tried the rotors from R1Concepts yet? I'm in need of some new ones since I've worn the hell out of the stock ones and was interested in these.

I think those might be the ones I have in the garage. Not sure, I've had them for months waiting for the set on there now to give up but they just keep going.

amsgator,
They said they could not get vendor status because it would interfere with another vendor.

Magus

I hate the way my brakes look but they stop sooooo damn fast. I want to keep the braking performance that I have while increasing the aesthetics. I also have a budget of $0. Too bad lol

amsgator,
They said they could not get vendor status because it would interfere with another vendor.

Magus

What kinda of bulls*** is that? I bet their is more then one vendor that sells the same stuff on this forum for the protege, 3, and 6 stuff... hiboost(not sure if their a vendor or not), protegegarage(3,6,5, protege and more) streetcircuit(3,6 stuff), Brach(pullies), slsperformance(protege)... im sure these vendors are competeing against each other in some way or form.

Back