ebay catch can...

1. looks like shipping will kill ya
2. if u want to ad fluid, ull have to add it to the radiator it self. itll be a b**** adding it to the catch can.

good luck with your purchase if u get it!

hmm good point.....i want a catch can, which should i get?

L8R said:
1. looks like shipping will kill ya
2. if u want to ad fluid, ull have to add it to the radiator it self. itll be a b**** adding it to the catch can.

good luck with your purchase if u get it!

it will looks nice though, well, how often would u add coolant to the radiator? not all the time, so i guess it's alright. let me know how it is, if u buy it

I know Greddy makes a catch can but it cost like $85, so this is still cheaper.

it won't add anay horsepower to your car but the bay will look a little bit nicer. right.

yea i may give it a shot OR i can buy the Weapon R catch can....hmmm only thing i like about the ebay can is that i can get black and it will go somewhat with the theme of my bay (black and yellow)

greddy's can is for either oil or a radiator breather tank. it is an add on to your stock radiator fluid catch tank; not used as a seperate can. although u can use it, i was told it doesnt hold enough fluid to use it as an overflow tank. its closer to $100.

peace

Last edited:
They're decent (If you're using them for an oil catch can, like I am), but don't expect a show piece. It's very functional, though.

check the vender f/s section, theres a gb goin on with catch cans idk if its over yet, but i think it was like 30 bucks... i cant remember exactly.

yea im keeping an eye out for that its $35 shipped...waiting for reviews and opinions on how the transaction went, customer satisfaction and appearance...all that stuff, i may end up buying this one who knows?

AznXstazy said:
check the vender f/s section, theres a gb goin on with catch cans idk if its over yet, but i think it was like 30 bucks... i cant remember exactly.

i have this same one but it has mazdaspped writen on the side not hks. it is 4 allen bolts on top to open it up and add in fluid if yo uneed it. sturdy as hell too its not a cheapo pc of crap

Here you go, a pic of the catch can, if you were curious:

catchcan.jpg

what are you using that for? i was looking at getting one for oil and coolant....just dont know how to mount it up and run the lines... any help?

That one is for the PCV blowby oil. Lots of that happens on the FS engine, unfortunately. It's pretty easy to run the lines. All you need to do for the PCV system is to run one arm to one inlet, and one arm back to the intake manifold.

Back