easy way to install Hid??

Yeah, i can agree with that. There is a slight flicker when I turn mine on and sometimes they don't always, especially when they've been running for a while and had time to heat up.

hmm my techones fire right up without flicker or hesitation. install was a b**** though because the square plastic piece under the bulb didnt fit in the lamp(the metal clamp wouldnt go around) so i ended up clipping a corner piece and it fit right in. im happy with mine :)

right, i totally agree. My set of HID lights did not come with a battery harness, so I suppose I will have to make due with what I have until they fail. It's a minor inconvenience, but in the end, I acheive the same result of light output w/o the harness........I just have to get my fatass out of my ride to check to see if the lights are on.

LOL - life sometimes is cruel

hmm my techones fire right up without flicker or hesitation. install was a b**** though because the square plastic piece under the bulb didnt fit in the lamp(the metal clamp wouldnt go around) so i ended up clipping a corner piece and it fit right in. im happy with mine :)

Yeah, wtf is up with that. I always get nervous when i clip mine in case i do it too much!

yeah, who the **** designed those metal clamps??! And with that windshield washer bottle right next to light, it makes the installations so much more complicated.For the daylight thing, which wire do i have to plug on the chassis?

anyway, i drew stg to make sure i understood right:
finalassemblage.jpg

Last edited:
The red box thingie is a fuse holder so if there is a short you don't melt the wires.

Yes let the black box dangle

That black wire with the open hole is the ground. connect that to the chassis with any bolt that is screwed into the frame of the car.

I taped mine behind the washer fluid thing on the pass side and under where the air intake box was on the driver side.

OMG!!! i finally installed my HIDS!! took me about 3 hours lol. i broke the thing holding the bracket so my dad had to do one for me(he is awesome) so he worked on it and finally it worked pretty well. then when it came time to put the bulb in, the bracket couldnt go all around so we had to cut a little bit of plastic around the bulb. FNALLY, it went in...the second light was easy to install though. Dont ask me why. So i was very happy. i think it will need a little adjustment cuz i think its pointing a little bit to the ground but overall its great. Not as much light as i thought but very nice.
Edit:i didnt use the battery harness.

Merci papa! :p

yea cutting the plastic around the bulb is what had me killing myself. thats what me and another were talking about haha. good stuff bro glad you like them!!

They aren't as bright as you wanted? Turn on your fogs and be amazed at how dim they look! Mine seem like they are pointing down too far too, but i think that that is the normal cutoff and that the halogens just aren't bright enough to notice.

Also, if you live in an urban area where there lots of streetlights, you won't notice as much of a difference as you would if you drove on farm roads at 1am all the time.

aha thats true, i live in a street where there is more light and i only drove around last night because it was late. cant wait to drive somwhere there is no light. Can i ask why i would be amaze if i turned on my fogs? i only have one left but i have luminics fog bulb waiting to be installed...right now i cant install them because the crews are too rusted...(yupnope)

quick question about the H7 bulbs

some pictures of my kit:
gj84gwkk2009413175114wgm96dr9.jpg

I bought a different kit for my P5 but they are still H7 bulbs. anyways, when the bulb is installed in the headlight is it in place like on the pic. or upside down with that blue line on top?

Back