Dyno Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
twizyours said:
Please close It !!!! (bang)

I agree. You all are just wasted a thread of someone trying to help out and post info. Yeah and mp5jeff you are know better then your friend trinton, someone asked

Have a look at the Flamewars if you feel the need to b****.

your response

go **** yourself, im not going to sit back and let someone talk s***.

Why dont you grow up you sound like a kindgarden ki, but hes talking aobout me. People have asked countless times to stop and move it to flamewares but know your the man. No ones punking me dog grow up. Move out of Moms house.

Oh yeagh thanks for ruining apossibly productive thread.

Know need to respond I already know it would be childish as I will no longer respond to you idiots.
my reply to you - learn how to type, jesus. pretty sure ive been living on my own since i was 18 there cool guy(people who acctualy graduate from school get good jobs unlike yourself). you seem to think NO is spelled KNOW, wow, just wow...if you are going to talk s***, at least spell some words right.."Know need to respond" good idea, you will just make yourself look dumb again...calling us idiots, haha i like that one.

Last edited:
mp5jeff said:
my reply to you - learn how to type, jesus. pretty sure ive been living on my own since i was 18 there cool guy(people who acctualy graduate from school get good jobs unlike yourself). you seem to think NO is spelled KNOW, wow, just wow...if you are going to talk s***, at least spell some words right.."Know need to respond" good idea, you will just make yourself look dumb again...calling us idiots, haha i like that one.
(boom07)​
Regardless, You are still weak!​

Brian MP5T said:
(boom07)​

Regardless, You are still weak!​
damn you love contributing right?(you ******* hypocrite) and how am i "weak"...wow that was a good one...

Last edited:
Brian MP5T said:
You Are being Counterproductive.

here's your quote incase you wondered why i called you a hypocrite...id assume you know the meaning of the word, but i could be wrong.

This thread is closed. Learn to ******* get along folks. Let's keep this place positive instead of sending threads like this down into the deep blue. The author of this thread started it to give you his results, and apparently some of you took it personally. :wtf: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back