Dyno Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

P5LawnMan

Contributor
:
2003 protege 5
Installed new Nology Hot Wires and set of NGK bkr7e-11 plugs. They look good but was not expecting any increase . Picked up at least 2whp . Most of all they look good and the MP5 running good. Will post pictures of wires later. Thanks Frank (laserp5)

Last edited:
picture nology hot wires.

Pictures of nology hot wires
f948e6dd.jpg

actually that was kinda funny but mathew is right... anyways i doubt u would gain anything anyways form just wires and basically stock plugs(they came with my car)

that would depend on the shape your stock plugs/wires are in, obviously if your stock wires are s***, then you will get performance.

mp5jeff said:
was that supposed to be funny? go back to middle school...
No, and I'm sorry for ever thinking of being funny... You have shown me the error of my ways, thank you for your guidance...

(upyours)

mp5jeff said:
that would depend on the shape your stock plugs/wires are in, obviously if your stock wires are s***, then you will get performance.
yep. i used to be neck and neck with my buddies civic until he changed his plugs and wires.

until i bought a dx and contemplated driving a cliff in bold hatred of the slow 2.0..my excuse..oh..yeah..its my autoX car now..speed is for lamers...sigh..

P5LawnMan said:
Installed new Nology Hot Wires and set of NGK bkr7e-11 plugs. They look good but was not expecting any increase . Picked up at least 2whp . Most of all they look good and the MP5 running good. Will post pitcures of wires later. Thanks Frank (laserp5)

Frank...did you do a "before" dyno? then added the wires and plugs...followed by an after dyno? ...all this in the span of one session?

Do you have the printout available for us to see?

Oh and Mathew....the guy is trying to contribute to the forum...he spent money on the dyno...grow up... have a beer.(cheers)

first off, my name has TWO t's.

second, im letting him know that he probably didnt gain any hp and why that is...everyone can suck my left nut for pointing out good information so he isnt steered in the wrong direction. i wasnt mean or ignorant towards the guy.

grow up? **** you.

Matthew (with two t's) there was a small gain for sure , the variable was better weather today ,than the last dyno , was raining and lots more humidity and hot today was cool low humidity,obviously not the best comparison, because the car was not dynoed , then the wires installed then dynoed again. Actual increase was 9.5whp , As you know tuners can play with the #'s by putting in adjustments for many variables . My turner does not play games with these #'s and is very up front about what his dyno prints out. He felt for sure there was a small gain. What I like most about the wires is the relocation of the coils and much improved look. Also have tracked mpg last 2 weeks about 25 more miles per tank ,just under 2 mpg better. Thanks Frank

YP5 No Next time I will . I have dynoed both my exhaust and intake , that way and showed almost 10whp increase between the two mods. Yea I did spend $ on the dyno and I will continue to do so with all whp mods , just want to help , trust me no BS here. Yes I will get the print outs and post. Thanks Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back