Driver Alert System issues (2023 CX-5)

Hi fellow CX5 people. I have a 2023 CX5 and the driver alert system have never worked correctly. From the time I purchased it, the speed camera alert has been out of control. I even had a speed camera in my driveway. None however on most of the roads where they are. I am getting no value from the dealer who doesn't understand why and suggests that they have had no issues from other drivers. I have just had it upgraded 'again', and now there are no speed cameras in Melbourne.
The previous version which I purchased in 2020 was awesome and was the benchmark of what I expected from the latest model. Such a huge disappointment. Does anyone else have this problem?
Regards
Bilbo

In my CX-5, purchased new in 2023 in the Netherlands, I can enable warnings for speed cameras in the navigation settings. Unfortunately, no notification is given in the car when passing speed cameras.
Mazda Netherlands is aware of this and indicates that this will be repaired in a future software update. Personally I wonder if it is a bug in the software or if the speed cameras are missing on the map. Zooming in on speed camera locations on the map shows no speed camera icon.

Back