DNA Motoring headers?

Vewdu

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys, I've been looking at some exhaust mods, and I figured a new header would be great coupled with a new exhaust system. I know of the OBX and AWR header systems, but I just found these: http://www.redline360.com/dna-headers-mazda-protege-HDS-MP01 . I've never heard of DNA motoring before, and the price makes them seem really appealing, but I have no idea if DNA Motoring is reputable in terms of quality and performance. Anyone know about the company or that header? Also if anyone knows where to source out the OBX or AWR header that'd be awesome! Cheers guys! (hi)

Don't know about the company but don't buy it. Look at the egr hookup in the pic in the link, it should be straight accross parallel to ground not angling down like that. That is the main thing to look for or you'll need the flexible hot water heater line mod to get egr connected.

It's just an eBay knock off of obx. Just because it's not on eBay doesn't mean that's not where it's coming from

Thanks for the input guys, any suggestions as to which would be better to go with then? OBX or AWR? And where would I find either of those? I dont see anything on protege garage, OBX's website doesnt have anything listed for the P5 and AWR I cant seem to find anything on...

If you want you could go with Racing Mazda's 4-2-1 header they have on their website (Only 4-2-1 header still produced for the proteges to my knowledge). OBX you can find on ebay or used through the marketplace here. Not sure about AWR besides hoping to find one here as well..

Back