Dixie National Tour

With the Mazda 2 and the Minis it looks like a B-Spec race field!

-Derrick

I wish I could but I'm nowhere near ready. Just getting back into autocross on the 22nd after a long long break.

I tell myself every year I want to do this event, and somehow "life" always happens that exact weekend. Ft Meyers is just a bit too far from Jersey.

Maybe later this year year we can get the STF Mazda2 Fly and Drive program started.

Jersey Tour anyone? We'll have 2 seats available.

I am the person in question with the 135#HP Yaris, that number was produced at Church's Dyno, the numbers are what you would expect to see at the crank. The same car made 118hp on a Mustang Dyno . The 1NZ-FE is really corked from the factory, a header and tune was worth almost 30hp.

Wow 135?? What are you at?

-Derrick

103 + -

Solid..good to see. so far we've got 2 for the NJ Tour...The Yaris(Yar I?) at 135HP? Sounds like an STS car..

There is another Mazda 2 !!!! Looks familiar ??? California plates !

530a5f9137354.image.jpg

Andres

Last edited:
Well this weekend was one of the most exiting autocrossing one. Raced well although still room for improvement, the car was amazing. Did more intake, front sway bar, and tire/wheel testing at the T&T . Got to meet a lot of nice people, Yaris owners, Mazda 3 owner, RSX owner Scott and his fast Mazda 2, and a new very fast opponent in a Mini. I made a few mistakes according to the Data analysis, so even though I improved, seat time is the only remedy, so I signed up for the Blytheville ProSolo !!!

Results:

13222226275_0f1604f3d2_o.jpg

Andres

Last edited:
Back