discount tire, honored their saying!

cspcrx

I have purchased tires and wheels from discount for years, never any issues. A few months ago I got wheels, two stock ones were bent dont know why. Anyway, after they installed the new wheels on the same tires I noticed the rears would rub on the inside lip of the fender well. It was clear they were not the correct offset, infact they were 16x7s with 38mm off set.

So I went in this AM to see if they would make it right. After some discussion back and fourth. We found a few options that were in the 45-50mm offset range. Went with a set of "Drag" wheels that had a 48mm offset. Much better fit.

Just wanted to share my story. My bloodpressure was rising and it did get a bit heated. But in the end they honored their saying "If your ever not satisfied, feel free to bring it back".

I've always been extremely satisfied with the after-the-sale service I've received from Discount Tire. Glad that it isn't just me.

I had a 1986 Jaguar 6 years ago that blew a right front tire.
I took it in to get it replaced at americas/discount tire (Same place)

Well, turns out it had a really bad problem with the suspension so it would literally go through a tire a week.

Well, they have a "No matter what happens or how it happens or even if it's your fault we will replace your tire " warranty on their new tires. Not knowing better at the time, I probably took this thing in about 5 or 6 times to get the same tire replaced. Not once did they ask any real serious questions. They just took the old one off and popped the new one on. Seriously honoring their warranty.

I've never had a bad experience with them in my entire life and they really do have the best prices out of all of the walk-in stores, (They can't beat online though)

I like their business model because it's win win. You'll never really get treated better or get better walk in prices or a better warranty. And in return they get a loyal lifetime customer.

Last edited:
i recomend discount tire to everyone, they have great service and good tires, and the price is worth it

just wish i could convince them that the curb rash on my rim is their fault

tiny parking spaces with steep curbs ftl

Discount fo lyfe yo

Latest posts

Back