Disappointment and Frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys enjoy each others company. You'll never learn anything in an echo chamber.
We all agree that there's plenty wrong with this car, we also agree that the only thing echoed was that you chose to buy a car on bases on a limited test drive. We doubt it was like Clark Griswald where they crushed your trade-in so you had no choice. So in that respect, yes, we're all echoing each other.

OK guys enjoy each others company. You'll never learn anything in an echo chamber.

I think you're missing the point. No one is saying you're wrong with how the vehicle matches your needs and expectations. We're just saying do more research, so you won't be disappointed next time. Life is too short to live with something you're not happy with. Cut your losses and move on.

Op, I may have missed it but before you dump your new CX5 have you taken it back to the dealer and asked them to check things out? Adjustments like tire balance and alignment are usually covered the first 3 months, and it sounds like your car is not tracking as it should. I can tell you driving our 2018 CX5 has never been like as you describe, and I'm very sensitive to driving dynamics.

I read this entire thread, just can't ignore the thought that the O/P did not complete his due diligence in his car search. He bought the wrong car and is now somehow trying to blame the car.
By the sounds of it he was expecting something very different than what is available in this class/price range.

A big fail that can be fixed, it will be expensive but it can be fixed.

I did find it very rich that Mazda has somehow corrupted every magazine and youtube tester into saying how great the Mazda is. Its a good thing we have his independent analysis to let us know how crappy our cars really are.

Like the wise man once said, there is a seat for every ass. I am still glad mine is in my Mazda.

That’s how these forums work.
No, that is not how these Forums work. The fact that this thread has not become a complete flamewar is testaiment to the fact we’re NOT that sort of Community...Full of fan boys who can’t have a civilized discussion about the pros and cons of a Mazda.

I’m actually really impressed with the responses in this thread. What is not impressive or appreciated are purely negative remarks that serve no purpose other than to use and abuse the Community which is against site rules and will result in your account being permanently banned.

On that note, this thread has run its course. I want to thank those of you who tried to respond in a constructive way but there’s only so much one can do when someone’s mind is set.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back