Direct from Japan - RX7 & RX8 Meeting 2009

i love my mx-3, but those pics make me wanna kill myself cuz i rather have an fd or fc (sad1)

i wanna get this one from japan its for sale and cost 8 grand
look at it! you'll be amazed!
http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan car/mazda/rx-7/404050/

oh yea, the site also has a grip of other cars in japan and other countries. I always wanted to keep it on the DL about this but this forum is cool and needs to know. :D

Last edited:
another company i found has a standard shipping rate of 3000 USD for a container that can fit up 3 cars and 4000 USD for a container that can fit up to 4 cars. And you can get RHD cars street legal but you must know your local state laws and comply with DOT safety regulations by proving the safety rating of the car complies with DOT standards, Also you need to comply with emition standards. and FYI, cars over 15 years old are much easier to import if you can prove some kind of historical signifigance. Also if you import it as just a show car or race car that makes it much easier to get it thorugh customs then you can later try to make it street legal when its already sitting on ur drive way ready to run :D

this is were i got my import regulations info if u wanna take a look http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/CARS/RULES/IMPORT/

i never heard that rule. there is one thing that states any car 25 years or older is automatilcy elgible to be imported. however it does not mean that cars under younger than that cannot be imported. It just means it takes more work to get them in.

It would just be amazing to be at an event like that regardless of if I have a car in it or not.

thanks for the heads up but i cant afford that, srry. as far as the link of the modified car i posted earlier i did that cuz that what i want but way in the future, not cuz i could actually get it now.

btw Antoine good vid of the redbull fd. I saw it run at the redbull formula D championship round and it was amazing!!! when the 4 rotor was on full throttle it sounded like gods rath.

Hello fellas first time here.I got to say wooooowwwwwwww thats the best pictures and footage i ever seen.I can call it a night.Im going to have some nice dreams.

Back