Dialed In: 19/8.5/19s with 235/55/19s Last chance for opinions...

:
New Jersey
Black Enkei Raijins with 235/55/19 Bridgestone Ecopia 422 H/L. Any experience with the Bridgestones?

Black Enkei Raijins with 235/55/19 Bridgestone Ecopia 422 H/L. Any experience with the Bridgestones?

Many Bridgestones are at the top of the field, but not the OEMs (like Turanza). The Ecopia EP422 looks like a great GT AS ( Grand Touring is smoother than UHPAS, Ultra High Performance..)

EXCEPT that tirerack.com doesn't carry the Ecopia in ANY 19" rim, including the treads you want. I took a brief look at Bridgestone's website and it doesn't seem they're up to producing a 19" in this formulation yet.

Advise you call Discount Tire, Tire Rack, etc., and go over your available options on the phone. Whatever you wind up with, stay away from the Goodyear Eagle LS2!

I have had Bridgestones on a few car. I put the 18" Ecopias on my my new rims. Check my profile (i believe I have a wheel album). I've had them for 4 months, happy so far.

How do the BS Ecopias compare with the Toyo 19's?

I have Potenza RE970AS on my other car, and I like them a lot, but other than some terrible Turanza EL 42's I do not a lot of Bridgestone experience.

The ecopia 422s come in 235/55/19, $186 on Trak

Yes! I was looking all over, and ... finally I realized Tirerack was calling them "Dueller Ecopia", not [Ecopia EP422 (eco)], as the Bridgestone website calls it. (The other funny thing is, the Bridgestone site _still_ doesn't show their EP422 offered in this or any 19" size.)

Great -- you'll never get a fresher in-stock tire than this. Suggest you ask the seller to ship all four with the same date code, just to be sure.

Back