Detailing Day for Midwest Mazdafest - Thursday, April 16th

Well, one thing was accomplished today: The discovery that neither Anna nor I knows dick about how to properly wash a car. Zoot!

at least u attempted....thats more then i can say for myself...i think november was the last time my car saw soap and water and wax

My wife and I spent about 8 hrs working on the RX8 today. Tomarrow we move on to the 6. It should be easier since it has been detailed recently. The 8 had not been fully detailed (with clay bar and the works) since fall.

I wash my car once a week, wax once every two weeks, and polish once a year.

I need to do a full detailing with claybar and polish and such soon. I wash like twice a month... but it could range from either a nice handwash or a crappy autowash.... I wax seasonally... oops, that came out wrong...

Damn, I wish I would have seen this earlier, I would have stopped by. I'm not going to the super duper extravagant awesome spectacular indescribable awesome Mazda meet, but it would have given me a good chance to really clean my car.

Oh well, I'm glad I did something. I finally installed my OCC.

ΔΣxτΞr;4508955 said:
i hope its with semen ;)

You know it, babe.

Posterity Quotes.

Well, one thing was accomplished today: The discovery that neither Anna nor I knows dick about how to properly wash a car. Zoot!

washing cars ain't rocket science.

2 buckets, 1 with just water and one with soap/water. rinse car. dunk wash mitt in soap. apply to body panel, 1 at a time. dunk in clean water.

repeat until done. start at the top of the car and work your way down.

ΔΣxτΞr;4509993 said:
yeah its honestly been since october since i washed my car. probably never going to get washed again, lmao

eeks!

I wash my car once a week, wax once every two weeks, and polish once a year.

nice.

I need to do a full detailing with claybar and polish and such soon. I wash like twice a month... but it could range from either a nice handwash or a crappy autowash.... I wax seasonally... oops, that came out wrong...

me too. been working hella OT at regular job plus I've had a ton of detail jobs to do, so my car is neglected lately. Had to run to a coin op on my lunch hour yesterday and vacume her out and rinser her off. soon she'll get a proper cleaning.

I generally speaking, wash my car once a week and/or before 95% of my detail jobs (can't show up in a dirty car!) I do my wife's car about once a month. I generally wax my cars 1-2x a season.

Latest posts

Back