Damn, this forum is still going strong

big_ben

Contributor
It's been about 3 years since I sold my yellow MP3. I'm sure there are still a few people here that may remember me. I've still got my S2000, no turbo or S/C yet though. I'm actually thinking of selling it in a year and buying an 02 Z06, or possibly a C6.

Anyways, I still like the MP3, and see them very seldom.

I still remember you, even though i didnt post on here much, i read tons and tons of information from you and others. I always come back and visit this site to see what the mazda people are upto. And it seems like that mazda 3 is putting down some serious numbers turboed.

Really!? I honestly haven't even kept up with the Mazda 3. I like it, nice looking car. I figured there would be some turbo Mazda 3's running around before too long. And I'm surprised that there isn't a MS3 yet. Mazda is slow just like honda is with the S2000. The S2K is great, but here lately, it's only great about 4 years ago. I got beat by an SRT4 on the highway the other day.:( I knew it was gonna happen, but I tried anyway. At least I know mine actually handles like a real race car though. Actually, it handles like a damn go-cart, rides like one too.

I'm not sure on the vette though. I'd love to get the C6, but I'd also hate to give up the S2K. Thinking about just getting a supercharger and being satisfied with 300rwhp. But Honda is slacking lately. Other car companies are passing it by in the power area. It's been 6 years, and all they can do is stroke the motor to get more torque, but sacrifice the 9k redline to do so. Pathetic in my opinion. They need to finish designing the V8 they have been developing, and put that thing in a new S2K and give it an 8k redline. That, I would buy.

Last edited:
Mr. Ben. What's up man? Last time I saw you was last year in a nameless location. Yeah, that HiBoosted Mazda 3 is running like 508 WHP, and running 11.9 in the 1320. My MP3 is almost paid off finally. You ought to come out to one of our weekly meets sometime. Hit up http://www.dfwmazdas.com for the info. Since you saw my car last, I've upgraded turbo kits, and am fixing to do it again soon.

Last edited:
Now if we could just get Jag61180 to come back in post, we would have the core O.G. members of the old APC.

LinuxRacr said:
Mr. Ben. What's up man? Last time I saw you was last year in a nameless location. Yeah, that HiBoosted Mazda 3 is running like 508 WHP, and running 11.9 in the 1320. My MP3 is almost paid off finally. You ought to come out to one of our weekly meets sometime. Since you saw my car last, I've upgraded turbo kits, and am fixing to do it again soon.
Yep, paying a 97mph speeding ticket.(first) I was only in 3rd gear.(boom07)

I've been wanting to try to make it to one of the meets. Are they still in plano?

I haven't done any new mods to my car besides having someone rear end me at 70mph and pushing me into a wall.

I got the '04 front bumper out of the deal though.:) I've actualy forced myself to stop buying s*** for my car. Got too expensive. Only modding I've been doing is in the gym. I'm competing in my first bodybuilding show this summer. I won a powerlifting comp. last november. Weighed in at 164lbs, squatted 505lbs, benched 355lbs, and deadlifted 460lbs. Destroyed the competition.:)

LinuxRacr said:
Nope. Richardson at Skootz.
That's not far from me. If you can guarantee your girl wont try to spray paint my house or some s*** like that, I'll show up.(poke)

LinuxRacr said:
Now if we could just get Jag61180 to come back in post, we would have the core O.G. members of the old APC.
Last I heard of him, he ws heart broken by his hooter's chik, quit his job, and went to school.

big_ben said:
That's not far from me. If you can guarantee your girl wont try to spray paint my house or some s*** like that, I'll show up.(poke)

You already know 2 things:

1. Not my girl (for real folks...)

2. There are no garantees with her. We come at our own risk, but secrity is holding it down for us. They pack guns too. Keep your personal info off of here.

big_ben said:
I haven't done any new mods to my car besides having someone rear end me at 70mph and pushing me into a wall.

I got the '04 front bumper out of the deal though.:) I've actualy forced myself to stop buying s*** for my car. Got too expensive. Only modding I've been doing is in the gym. I'm competing in my first bodybuilding show this summer. I won a powerlifting comp. last november. Weighed in at 164lbs, squatted 505lbs, benched 355lbs, and deadlifted 460lbs. Destroyed the competition.:)

Hahah! That power to weight ratio is insane. BTW, the meet is tonight.

big_ben said:
Damn, this forum is still going strong

(werd)

Woah...Talk about a blast from the past...I also remember the intakes and the s2000...Interesting to hear whats going on in the Honda scene...

haha its cool man, my friends dad has an s2000 and i was screamin like a little girl the minute we came smoking tires sideways out of the driveway. Sweet ride.

Back