DailyStanced first meet of the year...

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5

‎*****WARNING******

If weather climate is bad due to rain or snow
we will be hosting the meet on 02/19/2012..
So i will keep you guys posted so hopefully no snow and no bad weather conditioning.

"DAILYSTANCE"

Hey everyone im the owner of DailyStanced and im trying to start my first meet this year. Im not big or famous, just a regular person like everyone i ride a 2002 Mazda Protege lx your can check on Njcarmeet build thread or Mazdas247... Im trying to make this meet as big as possible just so that i can get DailyStanced out there and fast. I do have a page on fb witch *is starting to grow... Now getting to the point the meet will be on Feb 12,2012 from 2:00 pm-7:00pm. This is going to be a pre meet do to somewhat cold weather... the big meet will be in July not updated yet... The meets going to be at Merril in iselin Nj can fit up to 80-150 car maybe more...

Now the Rules:

Please do not burnout

No revving...

All cars should be off unless you are leaving....

No fights...

No speeding on your way out!

Thats my main rule

I would like too see people make videos.. Take photos.. Exc..

BTW my names Edgar and i will be the Host of this meet ill be rolling in my Black Mazda Protege...

For more info "like" DailyStanced on FB ill be on there everyday for updates...

Last edited:
hey ur links not working but i sent u a friend request by searching manually. is this just like a reg. type of meet, or more showing style like /w raffle or 1st 2nd 3rd placing ???? curious cuz i live atlantic county repping speed circuit & thats a nice drive for just a meet....thks 01 protge mp3 turbo

Back