DAB radio issue (2023 CX-5)

2023 cx5 car has been to dealers 3 times with problem with dab radio,signal constantly cutting out ,49 times on 20 mile journey,if you turn off engine when it has lost signal ,when car gets signal back it has changed channel ,but channel still reads as correct one,radio says planet rock ,but classic fm coming out of speakers,anyone having similar problems or idea how to fix ,dealer clueless

Hi, can you PM me your VIN Privately and have a conversation as I might be able to help.
I also need to know the version of Mazda Connect you have now and IF Dealer updated it, see below how to look up....

I Need to know what FULL Region Letters and Version Numbers are currently in your Mazda.
ONLY send a PICTURE of your screen details Below.
Also tell me in what country is your Mazda NOW driven in.

1. Turn on ignition or ACC.
2. Press the Volume/Mute button and keep pressing it at same time press the Music and Favorite buttons at the same time for 3-5 seconds and the "Factory/Service Inspection" SCREEN will next appear.
3. Scroll UP or DOWN this list on screen by TURNING your Commander Knob up or down (see each Orange Highlighted Settings).
4. Select orange “Service Information” on the screen by ''Pressing Down'' on your Commander Knob once.
5. Select orange “Connected Device Information” on the screen.
6. Select orange “CMU” on the screen.
7. See "Device Version Information CMU" screen.
* 8. See ECU Software Number like 7000C0A-NA01_10015.
All the Letters +Numbers from 70xxCxx-xxxx_xxxxx take a Picture and then Push 'Return' arrow BUTTON multiple times to return to the top page of the Factory/Service Inspection screen, then scroll select "End Diag Mode" to return to the normal screen.

* I Need to know #8, the FULL VERSION NUMBERS in screen pic.

Thanks for replying,car is back at dealers at minute ,been there 3 days,so guess they still cannot sort it ,it’s a uk car,I was told last time it was in they had updated it ,

Back