CX9 Rubber Cargo Mat, FREE GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am giving away a new (black) rubber cargo mat that covers the CX9cargo area with the 3rd row seating folded down. It is the one from autoanything.com that sells for $69.95 (made by Lloyd). Me and kids can't stand the smell of it so I used it as a template and made a cargo mat myself. Yes I tried washing/soaking it in tub with every nice smelling soap I could think of. Just read the comments about it on autoanything.com or in the elusive mat thread in mazdaforums. Some people don't mind the smell.

It is in original box that measures 9"x9"x 52" long and have no idea of weight. I am charging $25 for shipping UPS. If it turns out that shipping cost is less I will send you the remainder. First one to say I'll take it gets it. (cabpatch)

interested in mat

Hello, I am giving away a new (black) rubber cargo mat that covers the CX9cargo area with the 3rd row seating folded down. It is the one from autoanything.com that sells for $69.95 (made by Lloyd). Me and kids can't stand the smell of it so I used it as a template and made a cargo mat myself. Yes I tried washing/soaking it in tub with every nice smelling soap I could think of. Just read the comments about it on autoanything.com or in the elusive mat thread in mazdaforums. Some people don't mind the smell.

It is in original box that measures 9"x9"x 52" long and have no idea of weight. I am charging $25 for shipping UPS. If it turns out that shipping cost is less I will send you the remainder. First one to say I'll take it gets it. (cabpatch)

I would be interested if it is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back